“very satisfied with our stay. very clean, and not too much...”

Ramada Pigeon Forge North
Ranked #23 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Accoville
Reviewed 14 August 2013

The quality of the room was portrayed differently online. The room was very run down. The shower had been patched in several places. The commode seat looked bad. The room was semi clean but looked like it needed a deep cleaning. The room had a musty odor. And I didn't like the bird in the lobby with the open cage need the eating area. I will definitely not be a return customer.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

RamadaPFNorth, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Pigeon Forge North, responded to this review, 19 August 2013
Thank you for your review. I apologize that your room was less than satisfactory. We strive to provided each guest with a clean, comfortable room and I am sorry we missed the mark. Your comments help us to improve our Inn and our service to our future guests.
Peachland, North Carolina
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I don't know her name because she didn't have her name tag on when we arrived but she was very sarcastic and had a very poor customer service attitude. We called two days prior to our stay to reserve a specific room that we had stayed in the year before and was told by the lady( who had a wonderful attitude ) that room was available and it would be waiting on us when we arrived. When we did arrive , we were greeted by this sarcastic lady with a rotten attitude which said " We don't guarantee specific rooms just that we will have a room available! " I said " Well, the lady I spoke to on the phone two days ago told me that we had the room that we asked for reserved." She just repeated what she had said to start with and sighed. What a poor attitude. I told her that if we didn't like the room that she had for us that I wanted a refund. She smarted off and said " We haven't charged you for anything yet! " She was just very hateful and had an I don't care attitude. This is really what my family and I wanted to encounter on our vacation. Since we were paying for a room that we really didn't want after we got there, this bad attitude lady just made the stay that much more miserable. My wife and children even commented about how the girl talked to me at the front desk. I would not recommend this to anyone. . I called the manager when I got back home to tell him about his employee and he wouldn't even return my call. Wow, that's great customer service!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family