We were going to Dollywood and wanted to take our pets on our trip. We chose Ramada and were very pleased with one exception.
The rooms were clean, beds comfortable (even with 3 dogs), and shower had good hot water! They had a free breakfast which included biscuits with gravy, waffles, and the traditional continental breakfast items.
My only complaint was the lack of WIFI. I called the desk, to which they replied that they would call the ISP. The next day, at breakfast, I asked again about WIFI and they said they would reset the router. After we got home, we looked online and found that customers have complained for two years, that WIFI didn't work. It normally wouldn't be a big deal, other than I believe they knew there was no WIFI and misled us. My wife even made a comment at checkout, that they should remove WIFI from their signage.
I would stay there again, but leave my laptop at home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenience of our Ramada: less than a mile to over 250 Outlet Stores, Great Entertainment, 3 miles to Dollywood, and 8 miles to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park entrance. You do your thing. Leave the rest to us. Come and get your helping of our great Southern Hospitality at the Ramada! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Ramada Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada