When we arrived my wife noticed the bathroom in our room was dirty the tub had what looked like pubic hairs in it and there was an open cup setting on the sink top. And our first night at 3am the hotel fire alarm went off and scared us half to death! It nearly caused my wife a panic attack and gave her a head ache. And when we got to the lobby there was no one there. No one knew what was going on and the alarm went off for a good hour it seemed and all of us were out side in our pjs for at least 2hrs or more and then after we finally got to go back to bed the stinking alarm went of 2 more diffrent times and woke us up again! So it was an awful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenience of our Ramada: less than a mile to over 250 Outlet Stores, Great Entertainment, 3 miles to Dollywood, and 8 miles to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park entrance. You do your thing. Leave the rest to us. Come and get your helping of our great Southern Hospitality at the Ramada! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Ramada Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada