Stayed one night this week while traveling through TN. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. The breakfast was good with no complaints. Only complaint is that when we checked in and tried using the sink, it would not drain. The maintenance man was there very quickly though and he fixed it right away. Seems the last guest wasn't too smart. All in all, the hotel is a good value in Pigeon Forge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenience of our Ramada: less than a mile to over 250 Outlet Stores, Great Entertainment, 3 miles to Dollywood, and 8 miles to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park entrance. You do your thing. Leave the rest to us. Come and get your helping of our great Southern Hospitality at the Ramada! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Ramada Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada