My husband and came here for our first getaway without children, so we wanted something near the attractions and somewhat romantic. We had the king suite and it was lovely with fireplace and jacuzzi.
check in was fast and easy, staff was great. Older hotel, rooms could use some refreshing (ie wall paper peeling and plumbing leak stains visible on walls and ceiling in our room). Bed was
comfy, but pillows were not the best,had a problem with the jacuzzi but they fixed it immediately. Breakfast was just ok, need larger coffee cups ( I am a big coffee drinker and the 8oz cup didn't do it for me) Overall a great stay, close to everything and staff was helpful with suggestions on what to see and do and best places to eat.
Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenience of our Ramada: less than a mile to over 250 Outlet Stores, Great Entertainment, 3 miles to Dollywood, and 8 miles to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park entrance. You do your thing. Leave the rest to us. Come and get your helping of our great Southern Hospitality at the Ramada! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Ramada Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada