Room was average, about a 4 out of 5 for this type of hotel. Toilet did not work as well as it should. Guest services area was very helpful and the services area was clean and up to date. The pool area needs work. The pool is about 20 X 40. Fairly small if more than 10 people are in it. It was a bit dirty with grungy walls and very hot in the pool area. Elevator area and service carts were dated and needed cleaned up. The outside needed a little attention to detail. Not a great deal. Better deals were to be had after we got there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenience of our Ramada: less than a mile to over 250 Outlet Stores, Great Entertainment, 3 miles to Dollywood, and 8 miles to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park entrance. You do your thing. Leave the rest to us. Come and get your helping of our great Southern Hospitality at the Ramada! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Ramada Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada