2,853 results
All reviews sweet tea free popcorn fire pit waffles little pigeon river great place to stay every evening ducks and geese each morning staff was very friendly clean rooms rocking chairs outdoor pool breakfast was delicious first floor breakfast bar private balcony
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Let me just start by saying I was so impressed with the great customer service we received at your hotel! Heather gave us a tour and was so nice! Jeannie was also awesome! Everyone at the front desk was very helpful. Our room was really nice and super clean!(shout out to AJ). The breakfast was amazing! I have to say...the best I think I've ever had at a hotel. So much to choose from. The bed was very comfortable and the room was nicely decorated. They have fresh fruit and hot chocolate, coffee, iced and hot tea for the guest anytime you want a snack. The patio was beautiful and so relaxing... plenty of places to sit and eat breakfast or just rock in the rocking chairs. There was also a nice fire pit. We go to Pigeon Forge alot and we had stopped one night at another hotel because I don't like to book ahead until I see the room. It was a nightmare! (I notice everything being a former housekeeping supervisor at a major hotel)....but now we can make reservations and I know we will have a nice comfortable place to stay. We are so happy we found this hotel! This is where we will stay from now on when we visit Pigeon Forge!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Donna R
Jeannie Lea P, General Manager at The Inn On The River, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Oh how nice to hear with your expertise you found us super clean. I remember you coming in that day hoping to see a room. Thank you so much for your great review. I couldn't have said it better. We will be looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Top of the Chart of an Hotel,"Inn On The River" start with Barbie Perillo,when arrived Sara,greeted us with Our names,and Misty,their personality's "Above and Beyond Team!!Everyone was Unbelievable Friendly!! When visit Do Not Miss Opportunity of "This Hotel" you will not regret it.A+

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank sunshineTennessee

I love that you call your Pastor's wife 1st Lady.!!! Thank you so much for such a great recommendation. I really appreciate you mentioning our fabulous staff too. We hope to see you on your next visit to Pigeon Forge.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I had an awesome experience at The Inn on the River. The people were very nice, friendly, professional and so helpful. I loved the coffee being available all day and the popcorn available in the evenings. The rocking chairs on the patio overlooking the river was really nice. So tranquil and peaceful. I loved feeding the ducks too. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Genene Hopkins

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Genene H
Jeannie Lea P, General Manager at The Inn On The River, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Tranquil and peaceful, love it. I really appreciate you taking the time to review our property Genene. We will do our best to meet up to your recommendation.
See you soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We loved our stay! The staff members were friendly, caring and helpful. The hotel itself is lovely with the river view and two swimming pools. Our room was clean, spacious, very quiet and quite comfortable. I enjoyed relaxing in a chair on the balcony, looking out at the beautiful river and, later on, soaking in the comfy tub. Our room/bathroom had lots of outlets and appropriate lighting with handy storage space. The Keurig, refrigerator, and microwave came in handy. I was quite impressed with the way one could close the door to the hall quietly! I wish all hotels had this option on their room doors.

Room Tip: We loved our river view room on the 4th floor.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jill L
Jeannie Lea P, General Manager at The Inn On The River, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our property. I love it when our guest notice the little things many overlook. We recently installed room insulation around all our doors to help keep out noise. It is not something everyone picks up on so I really appreciate your eye for detail. Thanks again and we will see you and your husband next trip.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Our trip to pigeon forge was great. The hotel we stay in you were able to walk to see things . The lobby was very cozy,with things for the kids to do. You come home from a day of site seeing and you are welcome back with sweet tea and popcorn..we walk in on a Sunday afternoon and they have ice cream for the kids. MIsty and Preston were very helpful. yes we would stay here again

Stayed: June 2018

I am so happy to hear you had a great visit with us. It is also nice to know we were the peaceful ending to your evening each night. Misty and Preston are definitely a few of our top clerks, thanks so much for mentioning them. Please come back and see us again next time you are in Pigeon Forge.