“Quiet, very clean place to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge On The Parkway

Hampton Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge On The Parkway
Ranked #11 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Virginia
“Quiet, very clean place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2009

We came to Pigeon Forge to attend my stepdaughter's wedding at a little white church in Cades Cove. We stayed in a Suite which is like a one-bedroom apartment. It was very, very nice. All of the comforts of home. We got our AARP discount which we were very pleased about. There are no tell-tale signs that this is a pet friendly hotel. I heard a dog barking in one of the rooms on the first floor once on my way to the exercise room. The hotel is a short distance from the main road so it is a quiet place to stay. The lobby is beautiful. They have a computer available in the corner of the lobby that I used to send a few emails. The complimentary breakfast was very good. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed November 2009, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2009

Stayed here on our way to Myrtle Beach, SC. Used some Hilton HHonors points to stay here for free.

Hotel was a little difficult to find at first, but once we actually saw it, was totally easy to get to, find, and get back back to.

The lobby was very nice, good breakfast (Hampton Inn fare), and the room was very clean.

Had absolutely no issues here at all. It's close to everything, and in a little woods, so you didn't hear traffic from Parkway.

We stayed in a room with a fireplace, near the back of the hotel, on the top floor.

I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

Thanks!

Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2009

We were traveling with our dog and this was one of the best reviewed pet-friendly options. The staff was pleasant and nice The room was average/small but very clean and looked to be recently remodeled. Lobby had the feeling of a lodge and they had a fire going both at check in and at breakfast--which was nice since it was a little chilly. Breakfast buffet was fine, but they could have had more "hot options," especially since this was one of the most expensive options in the area, though a "value" compared to other places/destinations.

The wireless internet was fast and seamless. Only there one night and got in late/left early but was happy with the experience.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank shw7552
Jackson, MS
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2009

This was our first time to stay in this particular Hampton Inn, and we found it to be a definite credit to their company. The new building was beautiful, the rooms, and especially the beds were so comfortable. The continental breakfast was wonderful and the public rooms were beautifully decorated. The staff was very courteous, and the location and accessibility was great. We have stayed in several Hampton Inns and have never been disappointed! I highly recommend their hotels--we have found them to be consistently dependable. (This particular inn offered both smoking and non-smoking, and pet friendly rooms--which is particularly important for many travelers. Our room was immaculate, as was the entire facility.)

• 5 of 5 bubbles
TimothyRice, President at Hampton Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge On The Parkway, responded to this review, 5 November 2009
THANK YOU for staying at the award winning Hampton Inn & Suites, on the Parkway Pigeon Forge. We appreciate your comments and I will make sure they are shared with the staff and management of the hotel. We try to EXCEED our guest's expectation on a daily basis. We look forward to your return trip in the very near future. Tim Rice, President, Mountaintop Management, LLC.
Chicago IL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2009

I stay at Hamptons often on business travel although this time was on vacation. This Hampton Inn is a cut above the rest. I agree with the other writers that the hotel was very good. Rooms were comfortable, clean, and quiet. Free internet connection never dropped. Staff was very nice, and the breakfast area/lobby one of the nicest I've been in. We had a nice King bedroom with a gas fireplace. I turned it on just to try it but otherwise didn't really use it. Also liked the location, a little beyond the main hustle and bustle but still close enough. Thumbs up.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
TimothyRice, President at Hampton Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge On The Parkway, responded to this review, 26 October 2009
THANK YOU for staying at the award winning Hampton Inn & Suites on the Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN. I will share you comments with our wonderful staff and management. It is our daily goal to EXCEED our guest''s expectations! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your RETURN trip. Tim Rice, President, Mountaintop Management, LLC.
Troutdale, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2009

My wife and I arrived there on October 16th, 2009.

I chose to stay at this hotel for several reasons. First being: the President of Hampton Inn reads these reviews and responds accordingly. That in itself impressed me. He showed me that he is VERY conscientous about the Hampton Inn Suites and wants to make sure that every traveler who stays at his hotel is completely satisfied. Secondly, they offered a decent continental breakfast. There are over 30 items on their continental breakfast menu. From fruits to bagels to fresh pastries, they seem to have a nice variety and selection.

This hotel had a relief area for dogs. It's well kept and they have trash facilities for depositing the waste bags, which by the way, are also provided. I could not have asked for a better situation than what they offered. I was very pleased.

If and when I come back to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area, rest assured, we will stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites again. I may even attempt to seek out the Hampton Inns as we trek on our way to Oregon from Ohio, as we're moving there.

Kudos to the staff at The Hampton Inn and Suites. You guys did well!

1 Thank Terry1960
THANK YOU for your comments. We appreciate your business and look forward to your RETURN TRIP. The staff and management of the hotel like to take care of regular guests as well as our four legged guests by setting aside certain pet friendly rooms. TIt is our daily goal to EXCEED our guest's expectations. THANKS again for your business and we hope to see you again soon. Tim Rice, President, Mountaintop Management, LLC.
Asheville, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2009

All in all this was a great visit. The service was very friendly starting with check-in and continuing through check-out. I was very pleased with my room - VERY clean. I had a king whirlpool suite with a full kitchen. Everything had been updated and looked great. My plans included going over to Gatlinburg which was a very short and scenic drive along the Parkway. The attractions I was interested in, Wonderworks and Miracle Theater, were right across the sreet. They are currently building the Titanic museum across the street as well and I plan to go back for that. Even breakfast was good - especially since it was free! I will definitely be back. One more thing: the hotel is set back off of the street a little which I really appreciated. The parkway is a pretty busy road and I felt as though it was a little quieter than many others probably are.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I wanted to THANK YOU for taking the time to write such a nice review. It is our mission to EXCEED our guest's expectations and make sure our guest's stay is perfect. I will share your comments with our staff. We look forward to your RETURN TRIP. Tim Rice, President, Mountaintop Management, LLC