“Very Nice Place” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #11 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Jacksonville, Florida
“Very Nice Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2010

My wife and I recently stayed at this Hampton Inn and really enjoyed our stay. The staff at the front desk was beyond helpful and the rooms were outstanding. Sometimes you have to pay a little more for these rooms but the service and front desk help were well worth it. It comes down to the old saying: " you get what you pay for". At this Hampton we got much more than we paid for. I would advise anyone who is planning to stay in the Pigeon Forge, TN area to stay at this Hampton Inn..

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TimothyRice, President at Hampton Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge On The Parkway, responded to this review, 19 September 2010
Thank you for staying at the award winning Hampton Inn and Suites on the Parkway. We love taking care of our guests and we are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. The staff and management of the hotel work hard on a daily basis to exceed our guest's expectations. We look forward to your return stay and thanks again for staying with us. Tim Rice, President, Mountaintop Management, LLC.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Houston, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2010

We had a great three night stay. The rooms were very clean. The breakfast was awesome! And the location was good. My only complaint is that the "wheelchair accessible" room was a little crowded. My husband could barely get around in there. And there was not a roll-in shower. This happens in most hotels, so we planned ahead for this. But other than that we had an awesome trip!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your wonderful comments about your recent stay at the award winning Hampton Inn and Suites on the Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN. We love taking care of our guests....and hope that we see you again soon. Thanks again for your business. Tim Rice, President, Mountaintop Management, LLC
Huntsville, AL.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2010

Great location in Pigeon Forge. Excellant staff. Nice room. Comfortable beds. My wife and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TimothyRice, President at Hampton Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge On The Parkway, responded to this review, 22 July 2010
Thank you for staying at the award winning Hampton Inn & Suites, Pigeon Forge, TN. It is our daily goal to exceed our guest's expectations and provide legendary guest service. We look forward to your return trip. Tim Rice, President, Mountaintop Management, LLC.
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2010

The employees were extremely friendly and very helpful. The breakfast buffet was very good and had a good selection. The Reservation manager Sherry as well as Robert, George and Tiffany were more than helpful. In fact Tiffany went out of her way to come to the room and set my husbands computer up on wiifi. Couldn't ask for nicer people. We have a pet and if he could type she would say that it was the best Pet Friendly hotel she had stayed in. We had a suite and it was the size of a small apartment. It was nicely furnished and the Kitchen was well equiptedThe suite itself was very clean and quite. We are lookine forward to our return trip in September.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying at the award winning Hampton Inn & Suites, Pigeon Forge...in the heart of Pigeon Forge. We love taking care of our guests....and we are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your return trip. Tim Rice, Mountaintop Management, LLC
Memphis, TN
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2010

I really rely on this site before booking hotels. After reading the great reviews here, on our first trip to the area, we decided on this one. The hotel is located directly across the street from Wonderworks and the Titanic. It's not deep into Pigeon Forge but in close proximity to dining, shopping and site seeing. They could use more lighting in the parking lot. The layout of the suite is really nice. Five minutes after check in, I noticed a silverfish on the wall. Ok, I can deal with one silverfish. Then there was another. After killing the second one, I went downstairs to see if we could switch rooms. I'll admit that the two at the front desk were extremely apologetic and offered to send us to another hotel or another room, but after reading other reviews of the other Hampton properties, I thought that it would be best to stick with this one. Mistake. Unfortunately, they didn't have another suite like ours available so we hoped for the best and stuck it out. The young lady offered a peace offering (free appetizer to nearby eatery) and the gentleman stated that they'd see what they could do about discounting the room. Please note that none of this was asked for. After several days and the sighting of another silverfish, I sent my friend downstairs to find out if the room had been discounted. He informed me that the room rate had actually gone up. Huh? I called downstairs and was told that the night supervisor (I'll just say that her name begins with a K. We'll call her K from now on) would give me a return call shortly. First, let me say that I have multiple college degrees, and am an extensive traveller. "K" literally spoke to me as if I wasn't a patron of their hotel, brought the bugs with me, was uneducated and really not worth her time. She basically dismissed my concern and told me that I could speak with her manager on Monday. She repeatedly informed me that the room rate that I had was already below their regular room rate and that in so many words, I should feel priviledged. Again, I didn't ASK for a discount after the bug sightings, it was offered. Luckily, she adjusted the room rate to the rate I was given upon making my reservations, but no additional discount. Ok, that's fine. Then, to add insult to injury , she went on to say that it was just Siverfish and then began to educate me on where they came from. Was she serious? FYI "K"... Silverfish are bugs!!! This was my first and final stay at a Hampton property and thanks to her, a good trip was ruined.

Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
6 Thank SpeakUp
TimothyRice, President at Hampton Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge On The Parkway, responded to this review, 28 May 2010
Let me first say....I'm sorry. After reading your review I contacted our executive management team in Pigeon Forge and discussed your comments. It is unacceptable for our guests to experience any problem like you described and I assure you the manner has been resolved at the property level. We are a professional hotel organization and in the business of providing legendary guest service on a daily basis. As you mentioned in your review, the hotel receives wonderful reviews on a daily basis.... I do hope that you will give Hampton and the award winning Hampton inn & Suites on the Parkway another try. Tim Rice, President, Mountaintop Management, LLC.
grenoble
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2010

I had such an amazing time, for my second time in the US and second time in this hotel.
Wonderful people and such a welcoming and friendly atmosphere.
It is truly an amazing experience that you won't regret.

And as far as internationals are concerned, i am french, they make you feel even better than at home!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank sylvainpaslier
TimothyRice, President at Hampton Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge On The Parkway, responded to this review, 16 May 2010
WOW....what a wonderful comment. I will share your comments with our wonderful staff and management of the award winning Hampton Inn & Suites, Pigeon Forge. They work hard on a daily basis to exceed our guest's expectations and provide legendary guest service. We look forward to your return visit. Tim RIce, President, Mlountaintop Management, LLC.
DeLand, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2010

The top of our "plan to stay here again" list. Excellent service. We've had great fun with the staff. Thank you so very much!!!!

• Stayed April 2010
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying at the award winning Hampton Inn & Suites, PIgeon Forge, TN. Our staff and management work hard on a daily basis to provide our guest's with a legendary guest experience. We look forward to your return stay. Tim Rice, President, Mountaintop Management, LLC.