We stayed here for 5 nights over Thanksgiving (2 adults and 2 small children). We were very impressed with the property (The Glass Menagerie). It was spacious, clean and cosy warm. The staff were friendly and helpful e.g., when we asked about a hairdryer, one arrived a few minutes later. We thought Pigeon Forge was a fun place to take young children. We plan to return and will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golfview Vacation Rentals at Golview Resort in Pigeon Forge, TN is nestled between Dollywood and the Gatlinburg Country Club and golf course. Minutes away from Shopping, Dining, and attractions. Unique access to Dollywood via trolley service direct from the resort through the back entrance to Dollywood. Accommodations are your choice of cabins or luxury and budget condos ranging in size from 1 bedroom to 3 bedrooms that sleep 4 to 12 people. Amenities include Outdoor pool, childrens play area, indoor pool, sauna, meeting room, business center, grilling and pick nick area, cabins feature private hot tubs and a community hot tub at the outdoor pool. Some units have game rooms with pool table or Foosball table or game console. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Golfview Vacation Rentals at GolfView Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bear Run Falls At Golfview Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Golfview Resort Pigeon Forge
- Golfview Hotel Pigeon Forge