Holiday Inn Express Pigeon Forge/Dollywood
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$122
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$90
BestWestern.com
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$66
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$62
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$122
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$67
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$66
EconoLodge
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$104
Travelocity
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$109
US$201
US$173
All reviewspancake makerroom was cleanshowing its ageindoor poolfresh towelsvery nice stayking bedhousekeeping staffenjoyed our stayvery nice hotellocation is greatfree breakfastyogurtbiscuitshot tubomeletattractions
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I am handicapped and this room was great, very clean, easy to maneuver, and very quiet, would recomend this hotel to any of my friends, breakfast was hot, wide varity and would much rather have this breakfasst than to go out and pay for an overpriced meal.

Room Tip: Book early
1  Thank darrell2112
Desiree S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pigeon Forge/Dollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Dear Sir,

I am so glad to know your needs were met. It is with great pride that we can make people feel at home and in a safe environment. We are happy to offer the breakfast,as it helps families with convenience and financial demands. We look forward to having you and your family stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I could go on for hours on the craziness of Pigeon Forge and the surrounding area but I'm talking about the Holiday Inn Express. It's off the main drag and believe me it's a drag to drive it. Just on the edge of the main downtown area of PF. The hotel is clean and for the most part maintained well. Luckily I didn't take any little kids with me. I was a little concerned about the kids playground out in back. I'm not sure I'd let any kid of mine play on it. If it's no longer functioning then remove it.

The room was clean although a little narrow but that's alright. I stay at hotels to sleep. The beds were comfortable and well appointed especially with four pillows on a queen bed. The bathroom was clean except it was evident that someone before me was having fun. They wrote a rather long message on the mirror but you couldn't see it until it got steamed up from the shower. An apparent oversight by the housekeeping staff. Funny all the same.

The breakfast was Holiday Inn fare and plentiful. No problems there. The front staff during the day were cheerful and friendly. The evening staff was...well....let's say he was by himself with a number of people coming in at the same time. Minor to say the least.

Definitely close to the things people go to PF for on a vacation. So location is good. Don't let that stop you from staying here.

The last thing is that, yes, I'd stay there again. Realize that there are parallel streets to the main drag that you can travel on quickly if you want to get out of the maddening traffic in this tourist sham.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Nice Place,

I want to thank you for taking time to reply to the survey. Without your feedback we won't know how your stay has been. As for the playground, it has been under renovations. We added new supports, new swings, and a new paint job. It's definately secure. Yes, Pigeon Forge is quite maddening, but people love it and we' d love for you and your family to come and stay with us again.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

We stayed here one night on the last night of a road trip. When calling to make the reservation (the same day we checked in), we asked for a roll away bed and if a guest laundry was available. The gentleman that checked us in was the same we made the room reservation with. He was very friendly on the phone and in person. When we got to the room, we found that he had put us in a room just steps away from the laundry. That was so wonderful since we didn't have to haul bags of dirty clothes all through the hotel. The roll away bed was already in the room when we walked in. The hotel is clean and quiet even though it's right in the midst of all that is Pigeon Forge. Breakfast the next day was very good. If I happen to end up in Pigeon Forge again, I would stay at this hotel as it was such a pleasant experience.

Dear gowithnaney,

I want to thank you for taking the time to respond to our hotel. We are so proud of the work we do for our valued guests, it is very gratifying to hear we were able to make you feel at home. When you are ready to return, please give us a call and we will be glad to make your accomodations to meet your needs.

Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Just blah, touristing , get in and get out hotel. Breakfast was a positive. It is close to stuff on the "strip". Used as a stay for your at club vacation- we did not buy any timeshare - be prepared to say no

• Stayed: July 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pigeon Forge/Dollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Dear MrGreen21,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. I am delighted to read that the breakfast served during your stay lived up to your expectations. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to improve and continually provide the best experience possible.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again very soon.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 10 August 2013

We stayed here two nights recently. The room had a terrible musty smell. I ended up buying some Fabreeze and sprayed it constantly to try to cover up the smell. The AC was not working properly. Had to keep turning the thermostat down to get the room cool. The furniture showed a lot of wear/tear. The carpet was heavily stained. I did not dare walk on the floor without my shoes on. I have stayed at other Holiday Inn Express properties and found them to be much nicer. This property needs to be updated and freshened up. A thorough cleaning would be helpful! I would not recommend this hotel to others and will not stay here again. There was a nice large, flat screen TV in the room that worked well. The refrig also worked well. The ladies at the front desk were very nice and helpful.

1  Thank ETSUalum
dderwingm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pigeon Forge/Dollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

The issues with the carpets are being adressed, Cannot locate the musty smell, may have had something to do with the air conditioner which has been corrected. Hope you give us another try and alert us to any problems immediately by asking for the manager on duty. Your concerns on the age of furnishings have been shared with upper managment.