Holiday Inn Express Pigeon Forge/Dollywood
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$122
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$90
BestWestern.com
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$66
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$62
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$122
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$67
  • Breakfast included
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$112
Hotels.com
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$66
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$107
US$201
US$178
Travelocity
All reviewspancake makerroom was cleanshowing its ageindoor poolfresh towelsvery nice stayking bedhousekeeping staffenjoyed our stayvery nice hotellocation is greatfree breakfastyogurtbiscuitshot tubomeletattractions
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 April 2014

What can I say? You do get a good nights rest in a clean hotel, helpful and sweet staff (Mark), but you can definitely hear the noise outside of the hotel, not to the point of not resting well but it can be heard...the indoor pool was nice (towels are provided, small but provided) and a jacuzzi that sounded like a lawn mower (definitely needs looked at, plus the water level was too low)... Breakfast was satisfying, free with the room....overall it's not a bad place to rest up at for the night, this holiday is close to all of the popular restaurants and dinner shows...

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank KarenMOglesby
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pigeon Forge/Dollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear KarenMOglesby,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. We are so glad you liked the friendliness of our staff and the breakfast selections we offer. We would like to apologize for the experience you had with the outside noise. We understand the discomfort this has caused you. We also apologize you were not satisfied with our pool facility. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. Your review will be used to consider improvements needed and we hope that you can give us a chance to show what we have done.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I was very disappointed that the pool and hot tub were not clean. Well, around the walls of them were dirty. The carpet in the room was stained. The bathroom didn't have a fan. Oh, no workout room!!! :(

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Minny21
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pigeon Forge/Dollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Minny21,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. It is unfortunate the condition of the hotel common areas prevented you from fully enjoying your visit. We are confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed two nights. Doyle does a great job. Breakfast in the mornings is nice and saves money. There was a small issue with the pull out couch bed but kids slept on it so it wasn't a major problem. The place was clean and organized. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank dannyswife711
dderwingm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pigeon Forge/Dollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

I will share your comments with Doyle and the other staff. Sorry it took me so long to reply. Thanks so much .

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Thi hotel is well maintained, and the front desk staff (everyone with whom we interacted) were all friendly and helpful. Rooms comfortable but need better lighting. Housekeeping staff needs some managing. One day they forgot to clean our room and another, the room was cleaned but no clean towels provided. Front desk staff provided us with fresh towels both days.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Patricia E

Sorry for the laundry issues, I believe we were having equipment problems at that time. While I know excuses don't cut it, sometimes it happens and waiting for parts can take days. We will try to do better in the future.

Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

The staff was helpful and overall we enjoyed our stay. My room was clean, but the lighting was dim. The free breakfast bar was hot and the food was good. I initially booked on line and needed to change my reservation,but canceled my entire reservation. I tried to reserve again, but was unable to get my original room online. When I called the front desk Nichole Ellison was patient with me, was actually able give me a better room that accommodated all my family needs, and displayed great customer service skills over the telephone. At check-in she was just as pleasant as she was on the telephone call. I love Gatlinburg its one of our favorite vacation spots, but this was our first time staying in a hotel. We normally stay in a cabin during our visits here. I would stay here again in the future and recommend this location to a friend.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Desiree S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pigeon Forge/Dollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you for taking time out of your day to let us know how you enjoyed your stay with us. We like to go out of our way to make sure people are comfortable and have what they need.