“Great breakfast at a great price.”

Smoky Mountain Pancake House
Ranked #53 of 180 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I was raised eating here as a child, so I took my children one weekend. The portions are large, and the pancakes are still good. We all enjoyed our breakfast.

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

The food was hot and fresh and cooked perfectly. I'm normally very peculiar about my food and service, so for me to say they did a spectacular job is really something. The service and atmosphere was great. We were greeted immediately and it was very welcoming. Mallory was our waitress and she was extremely friendly and was on top of everything! Definitely would recommend this place!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

This was the first pancake house we saw after checking out of Vacation Lodge on our way to Gatlinburg.

Both my wife and I got pancakes and they gave us a big bottle of sugar free syrup, which you can't always get at other places. There was a wide variety of pancake options, a bigger selection than our IHOP back home.

We both ate for less than $20 total, so I felt it was a good bargain.

5  Thank cksportsfan
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

I was supposed do be going to another pancake house and stopped here by accident. The food was great and so was the service!!

Reviewed 4 April 2014

We stayed at the rodeway inn and was given a voucher for free pancakes and a drink boy where we happy they did. The best pancakes we have ever eat. The staff was so friendly and made us feel like we where eating at there own table at there house.

1  Thank Judy W