“A hidden gem in the SMOKIES”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Foothills RV Park & Cabins
Lawrenceburg, Kentucky
“A hidden gem in the SMOKIES”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I did the reviews also. Found the place exceeding my expectations. The bath house was new looking and well kept. Lovely soft music playing in the bath house located in the center of the small village of cabins and campers. The laundry area was just as nice for cleaning the smoke out of the clothes. We had a large pop-up that fit nicely into our spot with electricity a must on a hot night. That's why I did not do the park camping. No electric.
The only complaint is the same as all other campgrounds, if some one has a campfire you will enjoy the smoke also. But thats part of camping. The pool was great and the pool did stay open up into the night with good illumination. Were our camper was we could watch the kids in the camper and soak in the pool without worring. I cannot say enought about this experance. Now I have sold my pop-up and the next time I stay will be in the cabins overlooking pigeon forge. Save the gas and enjoy the cheap stay in a cablin. You never have to worry about pulling something, rain, storms etc. The cabins have AC and heat and TV's/ Wifi wow all for a low price. Bring you bedding and enjoy the experance at the cabins with us. For large RV's the steep hill may be difficult to climb but I seen it work for many.

Room Tip: Kids in pool look for spots near pool. Watch the town than camp or cabin stay at edge of park oppos...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Martin B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Cullman, Alabama, United States
Reviewed 20 October 2013

10/20/13 This was our 1st road trip with our new camper, I found them on the web at random and it was such a wonderful experience. Everyone was so nice, friendly, the bathrooms were CLEAN, thanks to the hard work of the staff. The staff here are wonderful they treat you like your family, made us feel very comfortable when we checked in, gave us tips on how to get around the traffic as well as best times to travel if we were going to drive thru the city. But the Trolley is the way to go if you want to see everything and not worry about driving. The campground is very well laid out, organized, and quiet, again I want to comment on the bath house and laundry room, it is spotless no matter what time of day you go in there. It was always clean. I will not be going anywhere else. We will be booking our stays here for the upcoming years as we travel. The campers here in this park are so friendly. You can not beat the price either.

Ken & June

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank June P
Lenoir, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 2 October 2013

When we arrived, our cabin was spotless, and stayed that way thanks to the staff. She was friendly and helpful as well, and the park was always quiet. We enjoyed staying in A frame #3 as much as getting out touring Pigeon Forge. We had a pretty good signal in our cabin, the laundry room and bath house was spotless:) I am already planning a trip back in December, and I hope the park is open and all the cabins our whole family will need are available!!! Awesome and reasonable rental- a five minute walk from the trolley!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ChuckandAmi M
antioch, tn
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I checked most campgrounds in the area and once I found Foothills I cancelled reservations at another location.My wife and I love the friendly staff and their williness to make us feel comfortable.This campground is very quite and provides ample room for our rv.The bath house and pool area is always spotless.We appreciate the shade provided by the numerous trees and the concrete patio.We've stayed here 2 different times for 1 week each and can't give nothing but praise for this facility,location and staff.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank donald g
Sale Creek, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This is first time I have written a review but this campground more than exceeded our expectations. VERY quiet, lots were spacious, the bathhouse was immaculate and to top all that the shade trees made you feel like you were sitting in Grandma's front yard. Absolutely lovely! Will definitely be back!!

~

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank HappyCamper825
Tracys Landing, Maryland
Reviewed 13 August 2013

This is the first time I've ever written a review on any campground we've stayed at in the past 15 years. First of all, the place is kept VERY clean, from the sites to the bathroom. The owners clean the pool every morning. The sites are a nice size for a small campground. Very quiet, family oriented campground. Just might need a playground for the future though (not that my kids play on them anymore!). We've never been to TN before but we will be back and we will be staying at this campground!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank ALLISON G
Reviewed 8 August 2013

This was our last stay in Tennessee and we were thrilled when we saw the campground - by the cleanest, coziest campground we had stayed at all week. Location is great, lots of shade, beautiful pool, bathroom and laundry facilities were immaculate. Highly recommend this campground. Read the other review regarding highway noise-not sure where there site was in comparison to ours- we were on site #19 - but I didn't notice any highway noise - to the contrary it was one of the quietest campgrounds we had been at all week.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family