“Excellent Prime Rib”

Alamo Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 173 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Chicago suburbs
“Excellent Prime Rib”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit to the area. I ordered the Prime Rib with the mushroom risotto. Both were delicious. The prices were as to be expected at a steakhouse. If we are ever back in the area, I would definitely come here again.

Visited August 2014

“Best steak I have ever had!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Everyone should at least try the Alamo. We started off with an
Bacon wrapped shrimp appetizer which I was skeptical of but it was delicious. I had the horseradish crusted filet mignon and it was the absolute best steak I have ever had. Perfectly cooked and had amazing flavor. My boyfriend had the T-bone which was great too. A bit on the expensive side but well worth it.

Church Hill, Tennessee
“Wonderful Steak”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

The steak that they serve are so wonderful, we enjoy going here each time we visit Pigeon Forge. The salads are great also, they offer a wedge salad that is simple but to die for so good. Servers are always attentive.

Visited August 2014
Flemington, New Jersey
“Good food and drinks”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Went here for dinner during our vacation with 5 people. The meals were good,cooked nicely,and they gave you alot. The moonshine style drinks were really good too. Our waiter was pleasent and fast.
The only thing that would bump this to a 5 star would be the atmosphere could use an update.

Charlotte,NC
“Awesome Burger”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Passed by the Gatlinburg location into town and on the marquee it mentioned having received a tripadvisor award so we decided to give it a try. We went to Pigeon Forge for the day so we ended up at this location. Both my husband and I tried the burger and the burger was cooked perfectly and tasted very good. I would definitely give this restaurant another try. If there steaks are similar I’m sure they would taste great.

• Visited July 2014