“This is how fast food should taste”
Review of Hardees Restaurant

Hardees Restaurant
Ranked #127 of 182 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We stopped here for our first taste of Hardees, we all had the thickburger with fires, excellent.The food was almost instantaneous, hot, good sized portions could not find fault.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We ate take out the first night we were in The mountains. It was a great value and we got good HOT food. I was pleased with the staff as my small child fell and they were concerned enough to make sure that she was ok before i left. I could not ask for better service/

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Fab, fab, fab burgers. Clean and tidy restaurant. Friendly staff and clean toilets. I really enjoyed a huge burger with fries and a coffee and the coffee was excellent too.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

My husband and I stopped in for a last minute meal, and we arrived just as they were closing. Instead of telling us they were closed, they happily took our order and were very friendly.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

The breakfast food was a Hardees top grade. Manager Bob walked around the dining room speaking to everyone about their experience while dining room hostess (with long braid) was busy cleaning the dining room..no crumb missed her eagle eye! We ate breakfast there 4 mornings in a row and found the place to be very friendly, excellet food and excellent service. the building was VERY clean. The place always bustling with customers.

1  Thank imnofluzzy