“awesome”

Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Huck Finn's Catfish Restaurant. We are a family owned & operated restaurant established in 1995, with over 50 years of restaurant experience. Located in the heart of Pigeon Forge, between traffic lights #6 & #7, we always strive to provide delicious food, reasonable prices, friendly & efficient service, in a fun & laid back atmosphere. We even have Live Music.We are famous for our ALL 'U CAN EAT CATFISH & CHICKEN DINNERS. We serve only pond-raised, grain fed, Mississippi Catfish. Catfish that is certified by the U.S. Catfish Institute. We serve over 50 tons of boneless fillets annually. We were honored to have been awarded BEST CATFISH IN EAST TENNESSEE, by Tennessee Magazine four years in a row.
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“awesome”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The food was awesome the staff very good @ there job. they serve alot of food. If you go there you must try of course the Catfish tasted like my granny's. But try the Gator tail and the Frog legs very good. will be going back

Visited May 2014

• Indonesian first
Roebuck, South Carolina
“good food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

this was the first time we ate here we had see it everytime we come thru town. the food is so good the people are so friendly the food is so good its hot and fresh good country food. we will be ateing there everytime we come thru town and we have told family and friends about it.

• Visited April 2014
East Earl, Pennsylvania
“Best Catfish”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

It was my first time to visit and I absolutely loved the catfish!!! So delicious! The waiter was a little rude and didn't explain the menu clearly which ended up in me paying for an item I didn't want, but it didn't ruin my experience with the taste of the food!

• Visited May 2014
“Every time I come to the smokies ”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

This is on my top list of non-mountain related activities when I come to the smokies. Excellent catfish and vittles. I will say that the all you can eat deal is a bangin bargain, but I'm big and strappin and hungry and I can only eat the first plate load, so I'm back to ordering the regular Mississippi catfish entree. Saves a buck anyhow. Highly recommend

Vale, North Carolina
“Love it!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great atmosphere and food. Can't beat the price. We always eat here when in Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg.

Visited May 2014