“late night”

Arby's
Ranked #141 of 182 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 February 2014

we went here as we were getting in to pigeon forge the night the snow storm came in feb 2014 it was quick and good.

1  Thank Lynn G

Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

We eat at this restaurant at least once a trip but it takes a while to get the food. It appears that it is the same whether you hi go to the drive thru or inside. The food is always good .

Reviewed 7 January 2014

The Brisket Sandwich is awesome!! We will definitely go there again, this restaurant has a nice atmosphere, and great service!

Reviewed 21 December 2013

good service ,good food, good value,.better than most fast food stores. would go back again.
just love their fries.

Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

I'd been sick and I drink unsweetened tea set down drink some and it was sweet tea so my husband took it back up and the older lady poured it back in the restaurant tea bucket. I just pray no one got my virus.