Book In Advance

from US$29.50
from US$37.03
from US$60.00
More Info
All reviews salted caramel tanger outlets free tasting lemon lime chocolate silk sweet tea bar tender would recommend this place to anyone moonshine flavors great tasting taste testing a hoot awesome experience great place to visit in town a lot of fun steven
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Steven did our tasting 2 different days that we were in the smokies! He was a lot of fun and did wonderful job!!!

4  Thank Tia W
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Had a great time. Patrick was a great host. I can't wait to come back again. I love to bbq alot,and the smith creek sweet bourbon glaze is the best.

4  Thank howardsandra82
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I loved the men who were working !! Very entergetic!! They seemed to enjoy there job !! Thanks Patrick and Steven !!! Keep up the good work !! They definantly made me smile :)

4  Thank katelynstapleton911
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

The whole store was pretty neat, and I was extremely impressed by the cleanliness! You can tell the employees take great pride in taking care of that!!! But I was not impressed by the 2 guys discussing pay and who else pays better and where they would rather work. As I stepped up to the bar the lady, I believe her name was amber, was sweet and knowledgeable about the moonshine! She didn’t make me try all the flavors, which I liked because all the other moonshine places make you try all of them. I was only interested in a few and she let me try those few! There was another lady who walked up to the bar that worked there and she was quite the catch!!! I wish she would have stuck around! I did walk around the store but didn’t purchase because I was turned off by the 2 guys who were too busy complaining. Amber asked me several times if there was anything she could help me find or if I had anymore questions. At one point I did have a question but she had several other people who stepped up to the bar and where sampling and I didn’t want to interrupt. Once again, great bartender but the other 2 not so much.

2  Thank p0tterfan10
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

This was the second moonshine taste testing pit stop of the day between riding mountain coasters.
They gave out 13 free samples to try.
GREAT STAFF,VERY FRIENDLY! Great deals...
Look for coupon for free shot glass with purchase of moonshine. They were out but gave us the pour lid top instead.

1  Thank terriehanh