“We had a wonderful time”
other travellers have booked this property
Rest in the queen size bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Rest in the queen size bed
Soak in the Hot Tub with that special someone
Enjoy coffee while rocking on the porch
Take in the beauty of nature while listening to the river!
The beautiful Little Pigeon River next to the cabin!.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sundhause...
Farmington, Missouri
“We had a wonderful time”
Reviewed 28 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My husband and I booked this cabin for our anniversary. We enjoyed the quiet little cabin very much. The pillows were amazing and the queen size bed was just the right size and we thought it was comfortable. The hot tub was amazing and so peaceful.
You can sit in the hot tub and listen to Little Pigeon River rolling along across the road. The only cons to the place is the driveway is kind of difficult to get into. If you aren't a very good driver, you may struggle getting your vehicle turned around and parked. The water also had a rotten egg smell to it once it was on for a little while. It wasnt noticable in the hot tub but it was in the shower and the bath tub. If you're dainty then this would probably bother you but we're a little bit country so we were just glad it was hot! The cabin was clean and well maintained. The fireplace was legit and had a nice little timer. We would definitely recommend this cabin to a couple looking to getaway!! Thanks again, Amy for letting us stay!

Reviewed 30 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

15 Oct 2017
Thank you for saying I was very friendly and responded quickly! I care very much about each guest and want to do everything I can to give them an amazing stay! Also, I'm glad you enjoyed the hot tub. It shocked me when you left a review like this because you mentioned nothing about these issues. You even said "My cabin was so cute!" I always want my guests to let me know as soon as they notice an issue so, I can fix it. I have a monthly pest control service. They would have gladly came out and taken care of this issue right away had I known. The cabin has a water filtration system. After your stay, my cleaning service let me know that something wasn't right. I immediately hired someone to come out and fix the issue. The filtration system wasn't working during your stay. That's why there was a smell, but it is fixed now and working great. Most driveways in the mountains are up hill, but this one isn't as bad as some because it's very short. Once or twice of going up the driveway, you usually get use to it. I even have a picture of the driveway in my listing. There's a flat parking spot at the bottom if you prefer to park there. As for the bed, we never noticed a dip and myself and others have found it very comfortable. However, I will definitely look into replacing it with a tempurpedic mattress. We offer a lower price because we manage it ourselves, and never sacrifice on quality. This is our dream cabin and it is extremely important to us! I'm truly sorry you had an unpleasant experience. Please accept my deepest apologies. Sincerely, Amy G ( owner )
Victoria...
“Beautiful”
Reviewed 31 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We went there for our honeymoon & we loved it! Very clean spelled good had dishes you can use! It was very beautiful we would definitely go back♥️

16 Sep 2017
Thank you so much Victoria for the beautiful 5 bubble review!! I'm so glad you loved it! It was truly an honor to have you two celebrate your honeymoon in my cabin! You were such a wonderful guest, and I look forward to you coming back!! Thank you again, and God bless you♡ Amy :)
strothkam...
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Nice view of the river”
Reviewed 13 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Great cabin. We enjoyed the jacuzzi every morning, and there's a nice view of the river from the porch. Very quite and peaceful location. Will definitely be back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Thomasville
Reviewed 8 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
21 Jun 2017
Thank you for saying my cabin was nice and cozy! I'm sorry about the water issue. After your stay, I had it looked at and it turns out the pump for the filtration system had stopped working. It's now been replaced with a new one. Also, I've added a water filter on the kitchen faucet as well. I'm very sorry again. We strive to give every guest the most enjoyable experience! God Bless, Amy
sightseee...
Louisville, Kentucky
“30 year Anniversary”
Reviewed 29 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderful time in the cabin it looked and had exactly as the site said it would. Very pleased will definitely rent again.

19 Jun 2017
Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 bubble review!! I'm glad you had a wonderful time at my cabin. You were an amazing guest, and I look forward to having you back again! God Bless You, Amy :)
Coleman D
“Nice getaway that's not too far from everything.”
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The cabin was small and perfect for couples. Relatively secluded, quite and clean. 20min from Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, with a small river/large creek running across. You could hear it from your room.

The only negative is the driveway. It's steep with a turn, but once you get the hang of it its ok. Just be slow and careful.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing