Whisperwood Farm B&B, Creekwalk Inn and Honeymoon Cabins
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$122
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$75
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$122
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$90
BestWestern.com
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$67
  • Breakfast included
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$81
ClarionHotels
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$89
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$84
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$109
Travelocity
US$223
US$184
Travelocity
All reviewshorse farmromantic getawayhot tubjaniceweddingcrosbycreekmountainscabintennesseestream
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I'll say the same thing I said on Google+: My wife and I went for our anniversary and spent the weekend. We had a fantastic time! The room was very cozy, the farm was beautiful, and the breakfast was unbelievable. Really, the french toast blew my mind. The lodge was just a 30 minute drive from Gatlinburg; very accessible. Janice was a delight to meet and talk with. We both agree that we would love to go back!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew F
Reviewed 23 March 2014

My husband and I chose Creekwalk Inn at Whisperwood Farm for the location of our wedding. We love this place!
It could not have been more perfect, Janice did such an amazing job arranging everything for us, She is a gracious host and man can she cook:) I can't say it enough, PERFECT!
The accommodations were beautiful and oh so cozy and comfortable.
I have to say the best part (besides marrying my best friend) was the food, Janice can COOK!!! I have often said that if I could choose my last meal, I'd like for Janice to make the meal she made for us on our wedding morning! Perfect!
Look no further, you just found a great venue for a wedding, or a jewel of a place to stay for some adventure!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Tresa P
Reviewed 21 September 2013

This is truly one of the best b&b's I have ever stayed at. It's on a HUGE 50 acre estate. Everything is very quiet and spacious. You have nothing but privacy to enjoy at this large inn. Breakfast is phenomenal! Very large portions and the quality of food is nothing like we've experienced! Most B&B's offer a small, unfullfilling breakfast. Not this place... it's restaurant quality breakfast, and plenty of it! The coffee is super strong and delicious!

I have nothing but great things to say about my experiences at the Whisperwood farm. I've stated there several times throughout the years, and I highly recommend it to anyone who's thinking of booking.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ih8kee
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We were there this weekend....what a Great Place....if your looking for a Place with charm and a place to just unwind this is it....Right in the Heart of the Great Smoky Mountains, Less then a Hour to everything.Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Ashville, NC.......Janice is a Free Spirit who Loves Guest and takes you in as Family Loves to cook ...The Rooms are Great, Cozy and it makes you feel like your HOME....only problem we had was we had to Leave....Food was Great...So Nice to be around folks who are living their dream and willing to Share with everyone...Can't wait to get back

Billy & Robin

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Billy E
Creekwalk_Inn, Owner at Whisperwood Farm B&B, Creekwalk Inn and Honeymoon Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Thank you for your free spirits visit too! Loved the shared cooking ideas and looking forward to your return soon. We will have rocking chairs ready for Robin and lots of good books!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

My wife and I picked this place for our honeymoon because we found a good deal for it online. We were content to stay just about anywhere. But the honeymoon could not have turned out better. Our stay was enjoyable from start to finish. We stayed in the cabins, which are far away from the actual inn. It was so nice and secluded. The cabin had everything we needed to cook meals (we bought our own food to cook); microwave, stove, oven, cookware, utensils, etc. The bed was outrageously comfortable. The heart-shaped jacuzzi tub and the fireplace made this place the coziest place we've ever seen. We are already looking forward to coming back! Definitely recommend this to anyone.

Room Tip: Cabins - Great seclusion for couples. The inn looked great for families/couples.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Zack Z

Yes, we loved having you escape for your special days together. Glad you made it down to breakfast one of your mornings, but understand sleeping in sometimes is the best idea. Our couple's cabins off the farm offer self-sufficient seclusion in one of the most beautiful parts of America...with our hiking trail to the Little Pigeon River an adventure right from your cabin. Thanks for sharing our little bit of Tennessee and we look forward to your return. May you have many happy years together!