We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Whisperwood Farm B&B, Creekwalk Inn and Honeymoon Cabins
Ranked #4 of 8 Pigeon Forge B&B and Inns
Fletcher, North Carolina
“Serene”
Reviewed 18 July 2010

Very nice rustic bed and breakfst. Beds are so comfortable, food is wonderful, and the surroundings are so peaceful you can sit on your porch and listen to the creek and the thousands of crickets in the woods. Just 20 mins from Gatlinberg this is the perfect place to stay. We will be back soon! : )

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jkw0703

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Belleair, Florida
Reviewed 10 June 2010

As a travel agent and past travel agency owner, I'm always happy to find a gem of a hidaway for my clients, as well as for myself. Janice at Whisperwood Farm offers a wonderful choice of places to stay, each with a personality of it's own. There is someplace here to stay for everyone.

We stayed at one of the Wildflower Mountain cabins (Forget Me Not), which is a romantic hide-a-way far from tourism in an idealic forest setting. The cabin itself (more like a small mountain home complete with hot tub and heart shaped tub) is the perfect romantic honeymoon nest or anniversary treat. It's well appointed with a kitchen, large great-room bedroom, full bathroom with shower, and wrap around decks with comanding view of the thickly forested mountain-top. There are other cabins nearby, but tucked away out of sight. The decorating is beautifully rustic, and nicely done in every detail. It was comfy and very dramatic. Perfect for the incurable romantic!

For those wanting to be closer to restaurants and tourism ammenities, I would suggest the Creekwood B & B, also under the same management and ownership. It's along side of the Whisperwood Farm complex, but tucked away under the trees next to a creek.

Things to do abound, as it's an easy drive to Gatlinburg and only 2 hours from Knoxville airport. The area has endless hiking trails and fly fishing steams, for eco enthousiasts. Also lots of fun shopping!

If you are looking for that perfect Mountain getaway, look no further! Whisperwood Farm, Wildflower Mountain Cabins and Creekside B&B are professionally managed, and will not dissapoint you!

Thanks Janice! We will be back!

Bette Goessling

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Huntersville, North Carolina
Reviewed 28 April 2010

The Whisperwood Farm was a fabulous place to stay. It was a definant home away from home. We traveled there on a Friday and returned back home on a Sunday evening. We got married on Saturday. The farm was beautiful. Flowers, mountains, peace, quiet and comfort of log homes surround you. We stayed in a private cabin on the farm away from the Creekwalk Inn and the peace that we had was tremendous. We needed to plan a quick wedding and unfortunately no family was able to attend. Although Janice, the innskeeper became part of our family within the first 5 minutes of pulling in. Her warmth and dedcation to making each couple feel welcome and at home was impeccable. I left with tears of comfort and happiness in not only having one of the most important days of my life there for my wedding but also staying there for the weekend. Oh, and the proximity to Gatlinburg/ Pigeon Forge was great. It took about 20 minutes to get to Gatlinburg and another 10-15 to Pigeon Forge. Thank you Janice for such a wonderful time!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family
chicago, IL
Reviewed 29 July 2009

What a great place!! My sister I were thrilled to stay here, and NOT in Gatlinburg or Pidgeon Forge! It was so peaceful here; I wish our stay had been longer! The rooms were on the creekside (Jump-off and Ramsay Cascade), and the sound of the bullfrogs at night was amazing! It was very private, and the beds are extremely comfortable. Very plush towels, robes, amenities, etc. Breakfast was all homemade--YUM! Had the best pancakes ever! Janice and her husband Tifton were so pleasant and directed us to a good hike up in the Smokies. I also loved the Mexican restaurant in town, just across the street--great bluegrass band on the night we were there! Stay here if you can, I hope to come back!

• Stayed July 2009
Glen Mills
Reviewed 25 July 2009

My husband and I stayed in the Hannah Mountain Room and it was perfect to come home to after a long day hiking and sightseeing in the Smoky Mountains. Every morning brought a new culinary adventure at breakfast. Janice is a wonnderful host who has thought of everything.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
Richland, Washington
Reviewed 2 October 2008

We stayed at the Whisperwood Farm B & B for our 28th Anniversary . Janice the Innkeeper made us feel so welcome! Our room was beautifully decorated and cozy. Everything so romantic and comfortable. The room and bath incredibly clean and private. The Dessert waiting in our room when we returned from a visit to nearby Gatlinburg,SCRUMPTIOUS! Breakfast on the deck the next morning was out of this world. We noticed that during the night our tire went flat and Janice and her husband got us back on the road in no time, with a snack to enjoy on the hike Janice helped us plan that morning. The hike was perfect to "Midnight Hole". We had such a memoral time! We will return for a longer stay in the near future!!

• Liked — The Innkeeper and the accomadations!
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed September 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
1 Thank lptraveling
Reviewed 20 August 2008

First off, it is NOT in Pigeon Forge (thankfully!!!), but in Cosby, a much quieter, less traveled part of the Smokies on the Tennessee side. I can't imagine why anyone would want to stay in Pigeon Forge or even Gatlinburg, when Cosby is so much quieter, but then again, we are two adults traveling without children, so there you go.

Janice, the owner, was wonderful and we enjoyed many talks with her, mostly about horses (there are five or six beauties on the property). We stayed in the room with the private hot tub in the back (someone else has already posted pictures of it here). The bed frame is made from rhododendron wood, and there are many pieces of rough wood furniture throughout the property which are just magnificent! Breakfasts were excellent, and dining suggestions right on! Janice even brought us dessert, one night on the porch and the other as we sat in the front lawn to enjoy the full moon.

We sat on our own back porch, with the creek running in front of us, fireflies blinking in the twilight and what my husband told me were tree frogs serenading in the trees. Now, I am a city girl and a native Californian, so I have experienced neither fireflies nor treefrogs. Fireflies are amazing at a distance, just as long as you don't see them up close (I'm not a big insect fan!) Treefrogs are loud, and don't sound anything like the ribbeting of the frogs I'm used to! So I found it a bit difficult to sleep, while hubby, the southern country boy, slept just fine.

I would highly recommend the Creekwalk Inn and would stay there again, should I ever venture into Tennessee again. Next time I would pack the bug spray as I was eaten alive. And I am NOT a fan of insects, especially the flying kind, and there are many!

A couple of notes: most, if not all, restaurants in Cosby are dry, but you can BYO. There is a Mexican restaurant just up the road which has pretty dang authentic food, plus live bluegrass on the weekends. Another recommended restaurant is Carver's Apple Farm which I believe is on the Gatlinburg road.

• Liked — Quiet, luxurious
  • Disliked — Bugs! But that's just the area, not the lodging
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pigeon Forge
#2 of 8 in Pigeon Forge
Econo Lodge Riverside
Econo Lodge Riverside
#18 of 91 in Pigeon Forge

Been to Whisperwood Farm B&B, Creekwalk Inn and Honeymoon Cabins? Share your experiences!