“Best skating rink I've seen”
Review of Spin City USA Skate Center - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spin City USA Skate Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Affordable Family Fun. Roller Skating with Great Music, Good Food and fun for the whole family. Arcade games, Boomin Sound System and Full Concessions. Great for visitors to spend some relaxed time together, young and old. We have a DJ to take requests for your favorite songs. Open 7 days a week! Private Rooms available for Family Reunions, Church and School Groups, Birthday Parties, etc...
Reviewed 7 December 2009

Wow that's all I have to say about this place. The rink is awesome! It is very colorful and the music is great. They played all different kinds of music so that we all enjoyed it. I had heard that the skate floor wasn't as big as other rinks and that has some truth to it but the rest of the place makes up for it in big ways. We went a couple weekends in a row and there were other skaters there that were really good skaters. I enjoyed watching them skate and cutting up with them. The art on the walls in the bathrooms is super snazzy. We drove from Knoxville and it's worth the drive. The manager was really personable and I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 16 November 2009

The rude teenage boys are gone. There's a new manger Jordan Wells and hes turning things around. I just had my daughters birthday party there and " What a Blast " they had a DJ so all her friends could request there favorite songs. We had a private party room complete with balloons,plates,table cloths,pizza,drinks, and we were allowed to bring cake and ice cream in for our guest. Everyone had a great time. My daughter said this was her best party ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Jordan we will definitely be back.

1  Thank PJsevierville
Reviewed 10 August 2009

My sister, her husband and I went not too long ago. My famiy loves to skate and we used to go to a skating ring in Morristown but since its such a long drive (we're locals) to Morristown from Pigeon Forge we figured we'd give this place a shot. Never again. I know they cannot help that it was completley empty...sad thing is this was during tourist season. No one but us was there. For the place to be so empty they were def overstaffed for the day. There were like 10 teenage boys just playing around DOING NOTHING and I have to say they weren't the nicest people. I could swear a group of them was laughing at us skating. The rink itself is small, nothing to it. The lockers didn't work half the time, we tried opening them and they would stick. The music..eh i wouldn't say the best.

1  Thank 69Kat_08
Reviewed 20 July 2009

Staff would not let my full party enter the premises. 5 of us paid to get in. At First they tried to get more money from us even though we called ahead and they told us a different group rate. As we paid they were very pushy saying "hurry up already and start skating". We get our skates without any problems. We start skating when one of our party members shows up. He asked how much it was going to be. The manager told him more than what we paid. So he said he wasn't going to pay that. He said that he just wanted to observe and spend time with us. He ended up saying if he doesn't pay then he has to leave the premises. But amazingly there was a group of other people not skating. When I asked them if they had paid to sit and observe they said "now why would we ever do that?" EXACTLY! So I went up to the manager and asked why my friend had to leave he first said " its because he wasn't going to pay" Then when I brought it up to his attention that there were other people sitting and observing without paying he changed his story. The next one was we "hes not 21 so he cant sit and watch" He never asked my friend for his ID. He proceeded to tell me that its the rules of the rink and I can find it on their website. Well I pulled out my trusty blackberry and looked at the website. Nowhere on the website will you find such a rule. After I brought that to his attention... He said well..... Its because i'm not going to let a single male in just to observe when there are kids around. He knew that we were part of a party. So all around this company make up their rules and will charge you anything they want. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY! Ruined what was supposed to be a wonderful party. Instead it was an arguing match as to why my friend was not aloud to stay on the property.

3  Thank bsg124
Reviewed 29 December 2008

Beautiful tundra floor! This is a great roller skating rink. The rental skates were very good. My husband took his own skates and needed a part for them. The staff was very helpful in getting the part for him and letting him use their tools to fix the skates. They have a lot of seating for parents and other spectators. Also have a very nice looking party room (or two? I'm not sure if there was more than one party room or not)

If you like roller skating, this is the place for you. You must try out this great floor!

1  Thank KatPhishKY