Quality Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$85
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$128
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$114
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$248
US$236
US$190
US$167
Hampton.com
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$120
ClarionHotels
US$336
US$258
Twin Mountain Inn & Suites(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$306
US$291
The Inn at Christmas Place(Pigeon Forge)
US$192
All reviewscomfort inn next doorwafflesroom was cleanindoor pooldixie stampedetexas roadhousethe breakfast areabiscuitshot breakfastwhirlpool tubfamily suitestaying at this hotelthe rooms were nicean older hoteleach morningfree breakfastwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 26 April 2011

This hotel is convenient to everything. Good breakfast buffet. Outdoor pool was heated, clean & kid friendly. Rooms are clean, hotel staff friendly. We have stayed here in the past & will continue staying at this hotel.

6  Thank covgirl_11
Reviewed 11 April 2011

This motel is pretty big, so I have to congratulate the housekeeping staff on the cleanliness. Our room was great. The beds were very comfortable. Fridge and microwave appear to be fairly new. The cable on the tv went out for a while, called the front desk and was informed that it was out for the whole county and the cable company was working on it. Cable was back up in an hour or so. The same night I tried to connect to the WiFi and was unable to do so. Called the front desk (spoke to night clerk this time) and was told I could call the toll free number listed for the ISP. I didn't bother since I had my "wand" and was able to connect thru that. Figured the problem with WiFi may have been related to the cable outage since I've never had a problem connecting at any other Choice property.
This property has a great outdoor pool area, especially for kids. You can also use the indoor pool at the Comfort Inn which is next door.
The breakfast has a good choice of food. Have to complain about the gravy, as I always do. It's nasty. Choice needs to get rid of it or buy a different brand. Real gravy doesn't taste like rancid paste with sausage in it!
All of the employees that I came in contact with were great. Very personable and customer oriented. This is a great location too. There's a Denny's on property, and several other restaurants and shops that you can walk to.
I have Gold Elite status with Choice and was able to check in a couple of hours early. The front desk clerk was very helpful when I asked for this privilege.
This is one of the nicest Quality Inn's that I've stayed at and it's apparent that the employees take pride in their work.

2  Thank ccnanny
Reviewed 8 April 2011

Went over the weekend for a long weekend trip with my parents and my youngest son - he is 9. Great place! People were friendly, very clean, top notch customer service! Clean and nice!

4  Thank mamalisarides
Reviewed 18 March 2011

We stayed one night at this hotel and it was very nice & clean. They have a very good breakfast and wireless internet. The staff was very good. I only have one complaint, When we stayed there it was a very slow time and they had many empty rooms that night. When we checked in we asked for a complementry upgrade since they had so few staying that night and the person at the desk said they did not have any. We are Choice Privilege members and Choice hotels usually give you a free upgrade if they have any. I think they just did not want to give us one.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank hfsl
Reviewed 3 January 2011

We stayed here only because of the free Point rewards we had - but, this was a very nice hotel! Clean, good staff and very nice accommodations! The whirlpool bath is not too bad either! This is an older style hotel - but, very very very nice! We can't wait to come back again!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family