This was my second stay at this motel, and it was just as good as the first. The first visit was a girlfriend getaway, the second with my grandson. He had a ball at the pool. The pool area is very clean and has a great area for younger kids. The room was large and very clean. I really enjoyed the jacuzzi tub after a long day at Dollywood. Rode things that a person my age shouldn't ride! The bed and pillows were great after a soak in the jacuzzi (to get rid of the aches from Dollywood). I've found that most Choice motels have good beds and pillows. The breakfast is great, except for the nasty gravy. I always complain about the gravy because it's not true, Southern gravy! The staff is great, everyone very pleasant. This is where I'll stay when I'm in Pigeon Forge. Hate to give it an excellent rating because I'm afraid the rates will go up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kids heated splash pool, outdoor heated pool and hot tub, indoor pool and hot tub, full hot breakfast, king/queen beds, trolley service, refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/board, microwave, 32" flat panel TV in every room, restaurants, Dollywood Lane/traffic light 8, value vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites At Dollywood Lane Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Quality Inn And Suites At Dollywood Lane
- Quality Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Quality Inn