We were not able to get our usual place in Pigeon Forge so we checked Tripadvisor and found this place. The hotel is older and our room was the standard set up. Check in was a breeze. place shows some age but it is well kept. Updates have been made, furnishings, bathroom sink, older tub but has new surround, newer carpet. Our room was clean and stocked with all we needed. We were on the second floor and along the walk way was a small balcony with chairs. Was very nice to sit out on in the evening. Had a Denny's and Texas Roadhouse with in walking distance. The breakfast is good for the price. Standard items. No bacon or sausage. They did have the waffles iron to make your own. This is the only one I have seen with blue berry mix. Apples, bananas, instant oatmeal and grits. Very small breakfast area along side the front desk. It was not crowded when we ate but it could get crowded quickly. Everything was replenished and the staff checked to see if we needed anything else. Overall very good place to stay. Remember it is a two star hotel that provides a very good room. Close to Dollywood. Don't stay here thinking you are in a four star joint. We will try this place again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane is an award winning Hotel in Pigeon Forge located in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg and Sevierville, TN. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites At Dollywood Lane Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Quality Inn And Suites At Dollywood Lane
- Quality Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Quality Inn