“Very nice stay.”

Quality Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane
Ranked #48 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 10 June 2007

Mom & I stayed here on our annual trip to TN. The room was very clean and the staff very nice. Our room was on the second floor, close to the front. At night the people at the pool got a little noisy, and the sounds of the traffic were pretty clear, but not to the point it was a great disturbance. The cont. breakfast was enough to get you going or you could walk to the Denny's next door. The food there was actually pretty good.
The beds were very comfortable and the pillows didn't go flat once you put your head on them. We didn't use the pool, but it was clean, and the indoor pool at the hotel next door was available to guests.
I was pleased with our stay and would stay here again. Although I may request a room a little further towards the back.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 March 2007

DEAD TINY BLACK WORMS AND LONG BLACK HAIR IN JACAZZII TUB At first i would like to say we was loyal customers of the Quaility Inn we stay 2 times a year. This was our first time ever complaining about our stay. This was our 17th wedding anniversary. And we always get the Jacazzi and Fireplace Suite, prices was always great. Let me first start we got in the Jacazzi tub and we noticed there was long black hair neither of us has long black hair, and then DEAD TINY BLACK WORMS. We jumped out and got dressed and my husband got something to put these dead worms to take to the front office. Well the clerk didnt even look at them and gave us 2 option 1. move to another room ( this was going on 8.00 p.m. we had every thing unpack and it was cold as heck and wasnot going to take a chance on what this room would been) 2. leave room for 1 1/2 hour while tub was flushed out with chem. so we left what a night and that ruined it totally taken the mood away. Our tv receiption didnt come in good we called and asked about that and the fan in the bath that runs the heat was the loudest thing and the timer didnt even turn off. So we checked out the next morning and we didnt even get we are sorry or nothing and another clerk said that their was housekeeping problems next door to the Comfort Inn that same night and housekeeping was having a meeting. We felt like this situstion wasnot handled correctly and i made a complaint to Choice Hotels. Well how funny after i told we didnt get they was sorry load behold here comes a letter from the assentant Mangaer saying he was sorry. Well i called Quality Inn because i wanted to talk to the Mananger never got a call back from her and i called again. Well then I called Choice Hotel to voice my option and the man who handles the complaints gave me an attitude and was rude about this whole thing. I told him i have tryed to call the manager and she never called back. Well this was probly our last time staying there we wasted $72.00 for a infested dead worm and hair jacazzie. Please be aware I Told the clerk when we checked out to make a note of this because you never know what health hazzard could happen.

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Greenidoll
Reviewed 9 January 2007

Every year my husband and I take our grandkids to Pigeon Forge the week after Christmas,. This year I reserved the one room suite which was very spacious and comfortable for 4 people. I was a little anxious about the accommodations because I am very picky about cleanliness. First things I noticed was the carpet was spotless and so was the bathroom, the blanket was double sheeted, and the beds even had corner sheets that stayed tucked. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Our only complaint would be that the continental breakfast was very poor and there was no room to sit and have breakfast. If we decide to go to Pigeon Forge next year, I will definitely make reservations at the Quality Inn-Dollywood.

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ggayres
Reviewed 20 November 2006

I booked our room through [----] and used our Farm Bureau discount. I have never done that before and was a little aprehensive about not having seen the rooms before. We have always stayed in a cabin or in a hotel that we or family have used before. We were very pleased with the room and the hotel. My husband and I went to Pigeon Forge for three days for a little get away and to do some Christmas shopping. We were trying to save a little money since we were there to shop and the room rate was very reasonable compared to other places I called. The room was very clean and the hotel employees were pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Fast&Left
Reviewed 29 August 2006

This hotel was very clean. The price was very afforable.
There wasn't much to eat for the breakfast. but for the money we saved it was worth it. The pool area was nice for the Kids and you can also use the indoor pool next door its in the same parking lot. The rooms are very large The maid service was excellant . For a family on a budget. this is a very nice place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2006, travelled with family
2  Thank tlma
Reviewed 28 July 2006

Stayed at this hotel when it was the McAfee Inn. Just stayed this week, and the hotel is showing its age. Sign outside says New Rooms. Saw nothing that was new in these rooms. Non smoking room was next to smoking rooms. There was an ashtray in our room. The iron board cover looked like it had been through wear and tear. It didn't even fit the board. As well, the iron and board were just leaning on the floor. Hair in the bathroom. The shower curtain was dingy. I don't see how they can charge high rates in such minor details that need attention. Didn't pay too high of a rate since it was during the week. Can't believe they can get away with charging over $100 a night on the weekends. Would not pay it.
The breakfast was nice. Staff was so so. Friendly but not overwhelming great service.
The pool was ok.

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank hischuck
Reviewed 23 January 2006

I stayed with my 9 yr old daughter for a weekend getaway in December and we had a great time.

We booked a room with a fireplace and whirlpool bath. It had double doors with colored glass into the bathroom and was a nice room!

We got to use the pool at the Comfort Inn which is right in the same parking lot, very convenient. We were also very close to Dollywood and the Boyd's Bear Country- stops on our trip!

The front desk staff was very nice and gave us plenty of information when we checked in. One thing that impressed me was that the man clearing the continental breakfast asked if anyone wanted anything else first. (Minor detail, I know but usually everything is quickly cleared away without a thought!)

We will be back!