Mom & I stayed here on our annual trip to TN. The room was very clean and the staff very nice. Our room was on the second floor, close to the front. At night the people at the pool got a little noisy, and the sounds of the traffic were pretty clear, but not to the point it was a great disturbance. The cont. breakfast was enough to get you going or you could walk to the Denny's next door. The food there was actually pretty good.
The beds were very comfortable and the pillows didn't go flat once you put your head on them. We didn't use the pool, but it was clean, and the indoor pool at the hotel next door was available to guests.
I was pleased with our stay and would stay here again. Although I may request a room a little further towards the back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kids heated splash pool, outdoor heated pool and hot tub, indoor pool and hot tub, full hot breakfast, king/queen beds, trolley service, refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/board, microwave, 32" flat panel TV in every room, restaurants, Dollywood Lane/traffic light 8, value vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites At Dollywood Lane
- Quality Inn & Suites At Dollywood Lane Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Quality Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Quality Inn