We decided to celebrate our wedding anniversary by attending Dollywood's Southern Gospel Fest. We booked this hotel based on Trip Advisor reviews and location. It is located directly across from Dollywood Lane, so was very convenient. The stay was OK, nothing spectacular. We were in a king room with whirlpool, and the room was a decent size. However, the first night we were kept awake by other guests traipsing up and down the metal staircase outside. The desk clerk was nice enough to move us for the last 2 nights, and even gave us an upgrade to a fireplace suite at no extra charge. Very nice of her.
Likes about the stay-nice sized whirlpool. King bed was comfortable
Dislikes about the stay-exterior entry, so noisy outside. Gas fireplace was cranky, and was difficult to ignite; then it banged and groaned (sometimes a little scary) Male desk clerk on second shift was not very helpful, didn't talk and we had to drag every bit of information out of him at check in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kids heated splash pool, outdoor heated pool and hot tub, indoor pool and hot tub, full hot breakfast, king/queen beds, trolley service, refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/board, microwave, 32" flat panel TV in every room, restaurants, Dollywood Lane/traffic light 8, value vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites At Dollywood Lane
- Quality Inn & Suites At Dollywood Lane Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Quality Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Quality Inn