“Creekstone inn is great!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Creekstone Inn

Creekstone Inn
Ranked #27 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Valdosta, Georgia
“Creekstone inn is great!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2012

we stay at creekstone inn at least two times a year and we love it. we have never had a problem and the staff is great,the rooms are clean and its on the river. cant beat the price

Room Tip: fifth floor is the best
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank larry s
SmokyMountainResorts, Guest Relations Manager at Creekstone Inn, responded to this review, 8 February 2012
GREAT! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us at Creekstone Inn. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. We look forward to your next visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (213)
Las Vegas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2012

Have been e mailing to ask questions as I get... DISCONNECTED...when I call...4 e mails and no replies...I'm considering looking elsewhere...all I need is a clean well kept room...was considering a fireplace room...but now??? don't know about the Creekstone Inn
Marked this trip as January 2012 but have been e mailing etc since November

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank SinCityBob
SmokyMountainResorts, Guest Relations Manager at Creekstone Inn, responded to this review, 11 January 2012
I do apologize for thr frustration. I am not sure what exactly the issue is, but I will be happy to help you in any way I can. I will send you a message with my contact information, please feel free to contact me anytime.
Thank you for letting me know that there is a problem.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2012

We live in the area near Creekstone inn but my parents live in Florida. My 82 yr old mother likes to stay here when they are in town. We stayed a few nights before new years and have stayed here before. It is very clean and is located off the parkway, on the creek, so you don't have to listen to traffic. Generally we bring extra pillows for my mom but she forgot to pack them so the desk clerk Martin offered to bring some up. The next morning the housekeeper also went out of her way to accomodate us. It's small things like this that make hometown places better to stay at than the big chain hotels. If you're a light sleeper the ducks in the creek can startle you awake, but other than that, it's great!
Mrs. S

• Stayed December 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SmokyMountainResorts, Guest Relations Manager at Creekstone Inn, responded to this review, 9 February 2012
Mrs. S. Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Creekstone Inn. It is our pleasure to have you as our guest. We certainly hope that you and your mom will be able to visit with us again soon.
Hayesville, North Carolina, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2011

I have stayed with them for several years in a row and while there for the rod run in apiril of 2011 both of my vechicles were flooded in the middle of the night one of which is a 1984 silverado pickup the other is my toy a 1982 pontiac transam that i have owned since i was 14 they told me that it would be taken care of i would be refunded they told me that they would pay to fix my car they even made me contact their insurance thinking they would do something to help. their was a lot of promises that were nothing but hot air we werent informed that the water was rising i was later told that a guest had informed the office of the problem but they didnt have time to deal with it . i stayed there in the fall because they made me beleve they were doing something to help but that was a joke . in the fall we were treated like crap and couldnt even get the room we paid for except after an argument . dont try to contact the owner because she dosent have time for customers. customer service can hang up on you a lot eaiser or tell you to send them the recipt and they will take car of it right in the trash . so un profesional if you notice all the complaints latley say the same thing the staff is hatefull and their money back gaurantee is fraud aint worth being in writing

Room Tip: dont you will be a whole lot happier
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank mckensieg
Stuarts Draft, Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 December 2011

We booked online before our Christmas/1st Year Anniversary and decided to book online for a 4 night stay, and we should have waited and got a room when we got there. We were very displeased with of the women that waited on us and they were EXTREMELY rude to me and my wife. We ended up paying for our 4 night stay in-full before checking in and they're attitudes made our minds up that we were not staying there the entire trip. So we stayed the first night, went downstairs to check out, the woman (Lanora) went to check us out and went to do the return on my credit card and said "damn, I ran your card again!" and I thought that she was maybe joking, but she did and said "well, you shouldn't see it on your card" but because of that my credit card got all out-of-wack because of an additional $400+ charge. She neglected to say it may take 5-7 days to refund.
Rooms are decent and clean, jacuzzi was nice, bathroom ok sized, balcony was nice but not-so private (understandable), parking was horrible, and the attitudes were terrible.

Room Tip: scope out all the rooms before booking
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank dustinshull
SmokyMountainResorts, Guest Relations Manager at Creekstone Inn, responded to this review, 28 December 2011
Thank you for choosing Creekstone Inn for your recent stay in our area. I am so sorry you were unhappy or inconvenienced in any way.

Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated. Upon receipt of your review, we will be investigating this issue and our front desk staff will receive additional training in the courteous manner in which we treat our valued guests. There is no excuse for this situation, you should have been treated with the special courtesy we try to show our valued guests.
Upstate NY
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2011

We recently stayed at the Creekstone Inn in Pigeon Forge. We had a jacuzzi suite. We had booked through Orbitz. The hotel is really dated. The room was set up strange, there was a full size bed next to the front door upon entering with a very small tv on the wall. Then there was a vanity and then another room with the jacuzzi tub and a bigger tv across from that. Then comes the back door to the balcony. We open that up to see our beautiful view of the Pigeon River. We could see the river, along with everyone at the RV park which is directly across the river from the hotel. The balcony has a couple chairs but no privacy from the next room there are only some metal grates bolted up between each balcony. The parking is below the hotel, if you don't get back early you get to back in between the pillars holding the hotel up. For a night it may be alright, anymore then that and I would look elsewhere. This hotel is also located at the end of Pigeon Forge and not within walking distance of much, plan on driving.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank taboosdaddy
SmokyMountainResorts, Guest Relations Manager at Creekstone Inn, responded to this review, 5 December 2011
We are disappointed to hear that you were not happy with your stay. The split room design is usually very popular with our guests. There is a tv on the wall across from the bed and another across from the jacuzzi tub, so our guests can really relax. There is a balcony overlooking the river for every room. We apologize that you were not happy with your stay, we appreciate your feedback. All guest feedback is important to us, we take each one seriously and see where we may be able to make changes to make your next stay with us even better than the one before. Happy Holidays!
Candler, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2011

Love this hotel, the room was clean, bed comfortable and the view and balcony is a treat. We love going out and feeding the ducks and geese. The staff is great and Jennifer in the office is a treasure to seel. It is a wonderful feeling to check in and have the staff remember you from your last visit. We will continue to stay at Creekstone. We love that the hotel is off the main highway and away from the noise.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank bryanandkathy
SmokyMountainResorts, General Manager at Creekstone Inn, responded to this review, 14 November 2011
The Management and Staff at Creekstone are so happy that you call us your home away from home. Our guest service staff take great pride in giving the friendliest, most helpful service possible. We are so glad that you enjoy feeding our duck and geese friends as well as the best nature has to offer with the balconies over the river. Thank you for your wonderful kind words. We look forward to your next visit with us!