This is an older hotel, but suited us fine. Every room has an entryway from the street side common balcony and goes through to a private balcony overlooking a river. A campground was on the other side of the river, must better for viewing than a busy street or another building. The rooms were clean, but the bathroom a little small. Parking was in a two-floor garage, so no shortage of spaces. The staff was extremely nice. The breakfast was contintental, but there are restaurants within walking distance; also the hotel gives you a voucher for free pancakes at a restaurant across the street. A real bonus: the great price. We were there during the 2nd week of September and saved much money over an equivalent room in Gatlinburg, yet Gatlinburg was only 10 minutes away. We drove two auto tours in the Great Smoky Mtns National Park and saw 8 bears. A great trip and a comfortable place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Creekstone Inn sits on the Pigeon Forge river and offers guest parkway access. 172 updated units allow guest the perfect way to enjoy a mountain vacation. Newly added is the Free Breakfast Buffet at Rise and Shine Cafe, onsite. Creekstone Inn offers free tubes for river rafting in season and guest benefit from free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Creekstone Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creekstone Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Creekstone Pigeon Forge
- Creekstone Inn Pigeon Forge Tn