The inn is definitely dated, but otherwise perfect for a casual stay. Never had such a great price on a clean room. Bathrooms are small, but clean. Carpets were obviously clean and vacuumed thoroughly; I didn't feel gross walking in bare feet! Beautiful creek in back with a cozy balcony (and ducks!). Large vanity. Again, this hotel is definitely dated, but we loved our stay. They also give coupons for free pancakes across the street! I travel a lot, and look for bargain hotels, and this was impressive. Would definitely stay again.
One thing: if you are a picky sleeper, you might wanna pay extra to stay somewhere else. The toilets were noisy and we could hear everything outside and footsteps. Mattresses were really springy, but we didn't find them uncomfortable (pillow-top mattress pad). We are easy sleepers though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Creekstone Inn sits on the Pigeon Forge river and offers guest parkway access. 172 updated units allow guest the perfect way to enjoy a mountain vacation. Newly added is the Free Breakfast Buffet at Rise and Shine Cafe, onsite. Creekstone Inn offers free tubes for river rafting in season and guest benefit from free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Creekstone Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creekstone Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Creekstone Pigeon Forge
- Creekstone Inn Pigeon Forge Tn