“Great place to stay”
Review of Creekstone Inn

Creekstone Inn
Ranked #29 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 31 March 2013

This was our first time to stay at Creekstone but it will NOT be our last! Great location with the creek and ducks right out your back door. Rates were very reasonable and thanks to Daniel we were able to stay 2 nights when we had just planned on one. We have stayed at a number of hotels in Pigeon Forge and Creekstone is by far one of the most clean, affordable, and great staffed places we have found. Thanks Creekstone for a great place to stay!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
SmokyMountainResorts, General Manager at Creekstone Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and that you have become part of the Creekstone family. We take great pride in our service and cleanliness. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to Daniel. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

There are newer reviews for Creekstone Inn

Reviewed 31 March 2013

We stayed here for one night on 3/29/2013, I chose the hotel from a list of hotels offered in a Dixie Stampede package deal. The price was good. The motel was hard to find because there is NO sign on the actual motel, the office is a small building across the street with a small unlit sign. It's a nice quiet location on the river. The room we stayed in is in need of some refurbishing. The room was clean and the bed linens were clean and in good shape. The mattresses were old and thin and need to be replaced. I would suggest removing some of the unessisary furniture and adding a chair and table for eating or using laptop.
I went down to room 217 for breakfast, the hostess Darlene was very nice and friendly. The breakfast area was very clean and neat. The food was presented nice (tiny donuts, mini muffins, cerial, instand oatmeal and grits packs) the quality of the food was poor, krispy kreme is across the street so I would suggest picking up a box. I probably will not stay here again and pay a little more for a little better quality. Oh yeah the floor lamp is broken and needs to be thrown away, and need more then 2 hangers.
I work in the lodging industry so I am familiar with quality standards. I must congratulate the creekstone staff for great customer service and fast check in and check out.

Room Tip: We stayed in 316, read my description.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
SmokyMountainResorts, Guest Relations Manager at Creekstone Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2013

Thank you for taking time to offer feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are disappointed to learn of your troubles finding our property and apologize if the mattress in your room did not suit your needs. We appreciate all of your suggestions and they will be considered the next time we make changes to our furniture and/or breakfast variety. Our goal is to provide the amenities and services that our guests most request. We hope your vacation in Pigeon Forge was an overall fun and memorable one and look forward to the opportunity of serving your lodging needs again in the future. Thanks again!

Reviewed 31 March 2013

My whole family enjoyed the stay @ Creekstone. Morgan and all the staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and spacious. The kids loved the river and feeding the ducks. The river made it relaxing @ night on the balconies watching & listening to it flowing. The location is great- right in town but private & away from everything. We will definitely be back! Thanks for an awesome stay!!!!
The Murphree Family

1  Thank Jennifer M

We are glad your experience at Creekstone Inn was an awesome one! Our resident ducks are always happy to see our guest and we have duck food available at the front desk for only 1.00. Thank you for reviewing us and we hope to see you again real soon on your next trip to Pigeon Forge.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

The hotel is in a great location and on a roaring creek. The rooms are clean, the balconies offer a great view of the creek, and the complimentary breakfast is nice. I would stay here again. Also, Elizabeth Stevenson was a wonderful lady that assisted the guest at breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Teach11111
SmokyMountainResorts, General Manager at Creekstone Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2013

Thank you for your review of Creekstone Inn. I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed the view of the river as it is one of many great features our guests enjoy. I also wanted to thank you for your kinds words in regards to Elizabeth. She is a great asset to our staff and she will enjoy hearing your kind words. We will be delighted to have you as our guest on your next trip to the Smokies!

Reviewed 25 March 2013

Stayed at the Creekstone Inn during my visit to Pigeon Forge, Tn. for the Women of Joy retreat and I was very pleased. The Beds were super comfortable and DARLENE in the continental breakfast room made sure we had EVERYTHING we needed. She was super super sweet!!! Only CON is the elevator, it took FOREVER when we were leaving due to the high volume of women checking out at the end of the women's conference. Other then that I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Erin B

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Creekstone Inn. We love hosting the Women of Joy Conference and we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. Darlene was so pleased by your kind words. She takes great pride in making sure everyone is well taken care of during breakfast. We hope to see you soon on your next trip to Pigeon Forge!

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Was at this motel and had rented a room for the whole week. Had a call about a family illness and had to cut our stay short. The Monday morning staff member was very helpful and gave me a refund of our unused nights and we will be back again.....Thanks Creekstone Staff.

Room Tip: Rooms with gas fireplaces are great!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank G K
SmokyMountainResorts, General Manager at Creekstone Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Creekstone Inn. I am sorry to hear that you had to leave early. I hope your family members get to feeling better soon. All of our staff strives to provide exceptional guest service and we are very proud to know that our staff took very good care of you. Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

The hotel was in a wonderful location and was easy to find. The staff was all very friendly and helpful. I loved that it was on the river. The room was very clean and it was wonderful. Kendra is who checked us in and she was so friendly! I loved that when we got to our room she called to make sure everything was ok.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the river. I will be sure to pass your kind words along to Kendra. She, along with the rest of our friendly staff, is always making sure that there are no issues with your room so that you can relax and enjoy your vacation without any worries. We look forward to seeing you soon on your next trip to the Smokies.