Rooms are a little tight and could use some minor updating but they are very clean. It is an excellent location and the creek right outside your back door is great! I sat on the balcony every morning enjoying my coffe and the view. Not being on the main drag makes it a lot more quiet. Staff is friendly and helpful. My daughter really enjoyed feeding the ducks. Pool is nice and clean. We have stayed here before and will do so in the future. Great value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Creekstone Inn sits on the Pigeon Forge river and offers guest parkway access. 172 updated units allow guest the perfect way to enjoy a mountain vacation. Newly added is the Free Breakfast Buffet at Rise and Shine Cafe, onsite. Creekstone Inn offers free tubes for river rafting in season and guest benefit from free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Creekstone Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creekstone Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Creekstone Pigeon Forge
- Creekstone Inn Pigeon Forge Tn