“A very nice place to stay, very affordable”
Review of Creekstone Inn

Creekstone Inn
Ranked #29 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Cleveland, Tennessee, United States
“A very nice place to stay, very affordable”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I thought it was a very nice inn. It was very conveniently located. It was clean. It had a beautiful view of the creek and you could watch the lights of the strip. It was very affordable. I only interacted I had was with the office stuff I think his name was Steven he was a very nice and helpful person.
I like that the housekeeping stuff respected the sign of do not disturb. I have stayed in places were they came in to clean and moved and even broke so of my things. I really like that because I asked them not to by putting out the sign that they didn't. I maybe weird but I don't want people coming in and out of my room while I am there. If I need something I will ask. So thank you for that.
I did go down for the continental breakfast. It was a clean room but kind of small and didn't have anywhere to pour out things, or someplace to wash your hands.
Oh I did have long waits on the elevator. I am able to walk down the stairs but not to walk up.
But over all I would stay here again and I would tell other to stay here.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
SmokyMountainResorts, General Manager at Creekstone Inn, responded to this review, 6 October 2013
Thank you for your review of Creekstone Inn. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you would recommend us to others. Thank you for your kind words. Steven will be pleased that he could be of assistance to you. We hope to see you again soon on your next trip to Pigeon Forge.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (229)
Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

Old old old nasty & outdated bad!! Smelled old & terrible. The bathroom was tiny, & there was poop still in the toilet from the previous guests so obviously they didn't clean very well. And the tv was a whopping 12 inch!

• Stayed September 2013
4 Thank 3greatdanes
SmokyMountainResorts, Guest Relations Manager at Creekstone Inn, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
We appreciate your comments and are looking into it. It is unbelievable to us as to how this could occur since all rooms should be inspected twice before a guest is checked into the room. We will investigate your comments and rest assured we will take care of it. Such an incident has never happened before and the room inspection rates of the housekeepers are usually extremely high. We apologize for any inconveniences.
Saint Thomas, Canada
Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

This was highly affordable and more like a bit country than city with the old fashion inn style stay. My 16 yr old and cousin were quite happy to stay here as the free water tubing on the rapids in the river below was a fun added feature. The rooms were comfortable and clean and the Inn was a bit out of the hustle and bustle of the downtown but in close proximity to Dollyworld and other attractions. The view from the balcony was beautiful and serene. Peaceful and quiet. This was our first time to Pigeon Forge and Creekstone Inn was a nice choice.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for writing a review about your stay at Creekstone Inn. We are delighted to hear that you got to enjoy the river and balconies as it is very peaceful to sit out there and let all your worries float away even if it is just for a few minutes. We are happy to hear that your 16 yr old and their cousin got to enjoy tubing the river by the hotel. We are pleased that you were very happy with your choice to stay at Creekstone and we hope that we will see you again on your next trip to the Smokies!
Byron, Georgia
Reviewed 23 September 2013

this was my first trip to the area and was very impressed. the room was very nice and affordable. the view was great from the balcony. we asked for xtra blankets and arrived in minutes. do not remember the names of the office staff but all were very helpful with any questions we had as 1st time tourists. we had coffee in the breakfast room and found Shelby a Godsend! she was very well informed about the area, and recommended many many attractions that were age appropriate for we followed all her advise and an excellent vacation. Without her we would have probably spent alot of time and money just learning our way around. We will be back next year, and look forward to staying there again. Don't change anybody the best staff in 1 resort I have encountered in a long time Thank You

Room Tip: I loved 215 next to elevator, ice, and breakfast, my sister is handicapped and it was perfect
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank jacquelyn c
SmokyMountainResorts, General Manager at Creekstone Inn, responded to this review, 27 September 2013
We are delighted to hear that your stay at Creekstone Inn was so enjoyable and that we were able to accommodate all of your needs. Shelby will enjoy hearing that she was able to be of assistance to you during your stay with us. All of the staff at Creekstone Inn work very hard to ensure that every guest that stays with us has an enjoyable and relaxing time. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Pigeon Forge!
Harts, WV
Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

We choose this hotel based on price, reviews on cleanliness and proximity to the parkway and we were not disappointed! It is true what others have said that it is a little dated, what do you expect for the price? I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a cheap hotel, we stayed three nights and had two rooms and there was only one small cleanliness type problem the whole time. We were there during the Fall Rod Run so I think they were full or close to it. One day I believe my room was one of the last cleaned and on one of the beds the top sheet did not really cover the mattress, I did call the office the next day and they made sure it was taken care of. I look forward to using our rewards points to stay another time!

We did enjoy the balcony, especially to sit and relax at night. We did not experience any noise problems from the campground. We could hear some noise from the parkway on Saturday night, but there were so many people enjoying the rod run, it was to be expected if you were staying anywhere near the parkway and went away as soon as the air kicked on.

Stayed September 2013
Thank you for your review of Creekstone Inn. It is wonderful to know that we met your expectations. The staff take great pride in providing clean rooms with value to all of our guests. We are happy to hear that you was able to enjoy the balconies while you were here as they are very peaceful and relaxing. We are glad that you signed up for our Smoky Mountain Rewards program as the points you earn are a great plus when you choose to stay at any of our properties. We look forward to your next stay with us!
Caerphilly
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Stayed here for a week in September.Check in was good.Given a room on the fourth floor.Room was very clean and tidy.Balcony was great and well used during our week.Must thank the cleaners especially the young gentleman,very helpful.Pool was good,in the sun all day and quite warm.Breakfast was as stated not a lot,but they give you a microwave and fridge in room.Local food mart down the road and with a little imagination,some eggs,peppers,cheese and ham you can make your own in 5 minutes.rv park opposite was great.Being caravanners in the UK we were jelous of the smell of the barbacues.Nice listening to the river,and watching all the wildlife.Would definately stay again and would reccommend to friends and family.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
SmokyMountainResorts, General Manager at Creekstone Inn, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Creekstone Inn. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your kind recommendations about our hotel, we hope you will choose to stay with us on your next trip to Pigeon Forge.
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the Creekstone inn one night before checking into our cabin. We opted for the room with the jacuzzi tub, It was small but very clean well worth the $55 a night. The sound of the creek while sitting on the balcony was very peaceful. The office staff was very nice and gave us a nice gift at check out.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for writing a review about your stay at Creekstone Inn. We take great pride in providing very clean rooms to all of our guests. We are delighted to hear that you got to enjoy our balconies as they are very peaceful. We hope to see you again soon on your next trip to the Smokies!