You think booking through one of the hotel sites that your getting a good deal but you get what you pay for. We payed about$62 a night and the only thing i can say is atleast the rooms were clean. The pool was across the street and the hotel sets behind some type of conference center. Of course there were concerts going on during our stay that we had to hear till 1am. I think the pictures of the hotel on the website is misleading.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Creekstone Inn sits on the Pigeon Forge river and offers guest parkway access. 172 updated units allow guest the perfect way to enjoy a mountain vacation. Newly added is the Free Breakfast Buffet at Rise and Shine Cafe, onsite. Creekstone Inn offers free tubes for river rafting in season and guest benefit from free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Creekstone Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creekstone Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Creekstone Pigeon Forge
- Creekstone Inn Pigeon Forge Tn