Upon checking into the Creekstone we immediately went to our room. We left the room to retrieve our luggage and in the 10 minutes that we were gone, someone, with a key, broke into our room, opened our purses and took all of our cash (3 women, approx $900). The room was locked when we returned, with no signs of forced entry. They were polite enough to even zip our purses back for us. When we reported this to the desk clerk, they called the police for us but offered no other assistance. The desk clerk was rude after he found out we were robbed. The room was nasty - the sheets were dingy/dirty, the bathroom floor was filthy and there was dirt all over the floor by the bed. The TV did not work and the beds were not queen size, they were barely doubles. This hotel has old fashioned keys, not key cards. The wallpaper was torn in several spots, this was in no way a 3-star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Creekstone Inn sits on the Pigeon Forge river and offers guest parkway access. 172 updated units allow guest the perfect way to enjoy a mountain vacation. Newly added is the Free Breakfast Buffet at Rise and Shine Cafe, onsite. Creekstone Inn offers free tubes for river rafting in season and guest benefit from free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Creekstone Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creekstone Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Creekstone Pigeon Forge
- Creekstone Inn Pigeon Forge Tn