My husband and I spotted this hotel's sign from the road. We loved coming back to our room after all the hustle and bustle of shopping & activities. It was so nice. We stayed for 3 nights. We upgraded our room to include a "fireplace" which they decided to offer to us for the same price as a regular room! Sweet. Loved our own private balcony. The water was so clear we saw a fish and some "critter" hunting for food at night! The campground across the river with their nightly fires was so nice! Best part, upon checkout they gave us 2 pkgs. of candy bars! Awesome! Well worth the money for the view alone!! P.S. 2 TV's, a frig, microwave, table with chairs AND a couch that folds out to a bed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Creekstone Inn sits on the Pigeon Forge river and offers guest parkway access. 172 updated units allow guest the perfect way to enjoy a mountain vacation. Newly added is the Free Breakfast Buffet at Rise and Shine Cafe, onsite. Creekstone Inn offers free tubes for river rafting in season and guest benefit from free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Creekstone Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creekstone Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Creekstone Pigeon Forge
- Creekstone Inn Pigeon Forge Tn