See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 June 2012

My family and I stay here several times a year, have for many years, and will not stay anywhere else. The owners and staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Whether our whole family stays or just my husband and I, it has always been a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank SHaynie6590
Reviewed 14 May 2012

I stay in this motel during the month of march 2012 for one week. it is independently owned motel, but it is very well maintained property. The room and furniture is good batter than some franchise motels in area. staff is real nice. also nice restaurant next door. what else you need if you have nice room, staff and over 20 food places on walking distance. I am sure I will stay hear again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank desisundari
Reviewed 23 February 2012

We stayed here a little bit back, I don't think my back could take another visit. It is a clean hotel, and if you are on a budget it's great priced. I just couldn't sleep because the bed was so hard!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank mrsWhitehead08
briarstoneinn08, Webmaster at Motel 6 Pigeon Forge - Dollywood Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sun City Center Inn for your recent stay in our area.

• Management was approached about the possibility of having some rooms with softer mattress or of having mats of some sort that could be used for those valued guests who require them.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Sun City Center Inn. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 6 November 2011

I have stayed here on several occasions. It is not the nicest hotel out there, but is reasonable. When I checked in I reserved 2 nights. But during the first night, I got very sick and we had to leave the next morning. All the lady at the desk said was no refunds. As many times as I have stayed here, you would think people would value returning customers, obviously not! I am very dissapointed in their customer service and will NEVER stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2011
3  Thank Apeezy5014
briarstoneinn08, Webmaster at Motel 6 Pigeon Forge - Dollywood Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Briarstone Inn for your recent stay in our area. I am so sorry you were taken sick and hope that you are much better now.

• The lady at the front desk received additional training in the courteous manner in which we treat our valued guests. Even if she was not authorized to give you a review, you should have been treated with the special courtesy we try to show our valued guests.

• Management was approached about your situation.

I hope you will reconsider your decision not to stay here again. We take our reviews very seriously and yours is no exception. I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Briarstone Inn. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 2 November 2011

Recently took a trip for my Grandmother's 75 birthday.
There were 4 of us traveling and we all wanted to stay in one room and make the last minute trip affordable.
Not only were they able to accomodate us in one room together (3 beds) but the price was good for the value.
The hotel is located in between two resturants and is right on the main drag.
The hotel could use some modernizing, but the staff was friendly, the sheets and towels were clean and the mini-fridage, microwave and tv worked, so nothing to complain about.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family