“great motel”

Ranked #78 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
lynchburg va
“great motel”
Reviewed 17 September 2007

This was a great Hotel. very clean and the staff was really nice.I am going back again in nov. and this is where we will stay . great price. close to everything. grannyguth3 from lynchburg va

• Liked — everything
  • Stayed August 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank judy45LynchburgVa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Lima, Ohio
Reviewed 2 May 2007

Stayed at Briarstone Inn. Room was clean and spacious. Great amenities. Staff friendly and helpful. Great rate. Would stay there again.

3 Thank MichelleLima
Chandler OK
Reviewed 20 April 2007

We had a wonderful time and a wonderful stay. Everything was clean, and just as we had expected. We even got to see snow in April.

• Liked — very clean and pleasant
  • Disliked — everything was wonderful
  • Stayed April 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank mamatucker
Reviewed 16 July 2006

We stayed for a week. Room was on the small side. Carpet was so dirty, had to take a wet wash cloth to bed to wash feet. Wallpaper peeling. Location was good though.

• Stayed July 2006
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
briarstoneinn08, Webmaster at Motel 6 Pigeon Forge - Dollywood Lane, responded to this review, 23 March 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Briarstone Inn for your recent stay in our area. I’m glad that the location was a good one for you.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. It is greatly appreciated. Upon receipt of your review, the following action was taken:

• Housekeeping staff was notified of the problem you experienced with the carpet. They received additional training concerning the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Briarstone Inn. I think you will be very pleased.

Travellers are raving about these Pigeon Forge hotels

Reviewed 7 December 2005

I had 14 days to cancel a reservation for a 3 night/4 day package. Canceled on the 7 day. The Briarstone charged my credit card and claims that I was there for one night(no where near that state or location). I've made 4 phone calls and still no satisfaction or credit on my card. The manager won't return my phone call. He is always "out". The staff is rude everytime I have called. All I want is a signature to verify I was there!!! Which I know and they know I wasn't!

• Stayed November 2005
12 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Dear A TripAdvisor Member,

I am so sorry that you were unable to make the trip to our area which you had planned. I am pleased that your original plan was to stay at Briarstone Inn. Perhaps you will be able to do this at some future time.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it is greatly appreciated. Upon the receipt of your review, the following steps were taken:

1) Reception staff received additional training in the courteous way in which they are required to conduct themselves as our representatives.

2) The manager was made aware of your wish to talk with him.

3) The matter of your being charged is being looked into.

I hope that when you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Briarstone Inn. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Reviewed 11 August 2005

We visit Pigeon Forge Tn. every year at this time. We love the Briarstone it is clean and affordable. It's also walking distance of everything. It's the best. We will return this year.

• Stayed August 2005
9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
The Woodlands, TX
Reviewed 15 November 2004

When we pulled into the parking lot of this hotel, I can't tell you how let down I was. We had just driven past all of these nice mountainy lodges and then we found this little hotel in the parking lot of a Golden Corral. As soon as I walked into our room, however, I was greatly impressed. The rooms are VERY clean and look like they have been remodeled in the last few years. The beds were comfortable and are queen size as opposed to doubles. The front desk called within half an hour to make sure we were settled and didn't need anything and they even have a little welcom bag in the rooms with samples of medicine and snacks. This is a great place to stay if you want to save your money for the more expensive dining and entertainment. We will definitly be back!

29 Thank amymlong