“Very nice”
other travellers have booked this property
All Black Appliances Recently Added!
Over 20 5-star reviews on other popular listing sites.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
All Black Appliances Recently Added!
Over 20 5-star reviews on other popular listing sites.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kevin1264
Brandon, Mississippi
“Very nice”
Reviewed 2 weeks ago for a stay in July 2018

Everything was great had no problems and is very close to every thing we enjoyed playing the video game the most

Management Response
31 Jul 2018
Thanks Kevin, glad you guys enjoyed the cabin.
Mary C
“Great cabin, great location, great price”
Reviewed 5 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This is our 5th trip to Pigeon Forge and this was the best cabin at this price range we have stayed in, and maybe even at higher price ranges. The cabin was very clean, and everything you could need was provided (dishes, linens, coffee pots and coffee). It was easy to find and access, and it’s close to downtown. The owner was very responsive with a couple of minor issues. We really enjoyed this cabin and will try to use it again in the future!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
John W
Copperas Cove, United States
“Was ok, could be better”
Reviewed 28 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

My family and I booked this cabin for our vacation in Pigeon Forge. The initial interaction with the owner was great, and he even expedited the rental agreement process to get us the code early and peace of mind. The directions to the cabin were spot on, and had no hiccups getting into the home. We arrived a little after check in time, as the house was clean and ready for our use. The location was pretty great, a few minutes drive from all the local attractions, and not very far from Gatlinburg. So with all of these things, we really wanted to fall in love, and plan our next trip with this cabin in mind. However, as the week progressed, we were made aware that this cabin and its owner might not be one that we use again. So I will list the Pros and the Cons that my family found during our stay:
Pros:
Location
Cleanliness
Hot tub
Space
Bed in couch
WIFI
Contact with owner BEFORE check in

Cons:
The heat did not work during our stay. When contacted, the owner informed us to check the batteries in the thermostat, which is hardwired into the house and does not use batteries. My hubby is an HVAC tech, and without performing a thorough inspection ( which we should not have to , as this was VACATION) , was able to see that the unit was not functioning properly to heat or cool. This was not life or death, and we made due with blankets. But the lack of communication or resolution for this issue did not leave a good taste in our mouth for this property.
The jet in the master bathroom tub was also broken, and would not turn on. Once again, not a big deal, except for the lack of communication with the owner when bringing their attention to the problem. We did not even receive a reply.
The cable was spotty at best, and the channels very rarely came in. Not the owners fault exactly, but once again, for the money we spent to stay here, I expect working cable.
Minor things that could have been remedied with communication, made this cabin go from a yes to a no for us. However, do not let that sway your decision! If these minor issues were fixed, this would be the perfect rental and we would be back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
5 Jun 2018
This guest was correct about the cable and the tub...The cable box was going out and needed to be replaced...The jetted tub needed the power button replaced which has been done but it took some work to actually find a replacement and not something we can fix while the guest is in the cabin but the same tub is in the other bathroom. We are still not sure what happened to the heat during there stay we were never able to verify it wasn't working we are here several months later and have never needed to service it and we went through one of the coldest winters we have ever had.

As far as communication, before their trip, we communicated through trip advisor which alerts me when I have a new message...Once the guest arrived they switched to trying to communicate through email which I don't use to communicate with our guests and the only thing they emailed me about was the heat she said her husband was an HVAC guy. I gave them a suggestion and as I recall they were checking out the next morning. I had a lack of options but I should have driven up there but she said with the fireplace they were fine. When my wife arrived to clean the next morning it was 30 degrees outside and 70 inside.

Out of the nearly 100 reviews we have had for this cabin on this site and others we have never been given 3 stars especially when a guest was given such a great deal. We were very disappointed because we work very hard to provide great trips for our guests.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing