Open today: 09:00 - 21:30
Review Highlights
Need boots?

I had my doubts when I saw the advertisement, but it’s legit! Pick out three pair of boots, only... read more

Reviewed 21 April 2024
WildHaireAdventures
Tyler, Texas
via mobile
Buy 1 get 2 free!!

It’s a real thing! I was skeptical but we got 3 pair of nice boots for our teenage son for $299! No... read more

Reviewed 24 July 2023
Jet25163124884
Florence, Mississippi
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Pigeon Forge
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2022 via mobile

On the way to Gatlinburg, we saw the sign saying buy one get two free. After being disappointed at Boot Junkie, we figured to give it a shot. Not only was the staff very attentive but the sizes were well organized and stocked. We ended up buying the boots I wanted and two others for the price of one at Boot Junkie. They were so friendly, gave us boxes, and offer knowledge to a multitude of customers. If you are shopping for boots in the area, visit here. In the meantime, I can’t stop wearing my boots even when shooting pool with family. They now call them my lucky boots!

Date of experience: March 2022
Reviewed 27 January 2022

The customer service was very good and helpful. The quality of the boots was very good and the best part is you buy and get two for free. Highly recommend when visiting Pigeon Forge

Date of experience: December 2021
Reviewed 23 January 2022

Great deal on boots if you're able to buy three pair. Ended up getting a great deal on some toddler boots as well. Good amount of options and sizes. Sydney was the only one working when we were there and she was great. Very helpful and patient. She did a great job keeping up with all the different families and their requests.

Date of experience: January 2022
1  Thank rickbrennanrn
Reviewed 2 December 2021

Great selection and prices. You just can't beat buy 1 get 2 free and a 70% discount on pairs 4 and 5. I found 4 pairs for myself and a pair for each member of the family. Walked out with 8 pairs of new boots in all. Very highly recommended.

Date of experience: November 2021
Reviewed 12 March 2021

The workers here went above and beyond. My husband and I were ridiculous trying to find the perfect boots. I already have wide feet and being pregnant it was that much harder to find something that would fit. They all helped without hesitation and even showed me tricks in how to get my huge sausage feet into comfortable boots.

Date of experience: March 2021