“Great place”
Review of Stages West

Stages West
Ranked #3 of 62 Shopping in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: Stages West is the #1 Boot Store located in the heart of Pigeon Forge, TN. Stages West carries Western-influenced trends for boots, apparel, hats, accessories & more, while also providing a top-notch, personalized shopping experience. Their passion and dedication to finding the best brands at the best prices makes them unlike any others in the industry. Stages West features all major brands including Ariat, Corral, Lucchese, Durango, Old Gringo and unique gems you won't find anywhere else. Don't leave the Smoky Mountains without stepping foot in their store!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Bought a nice pair of cowboy boots there. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Found a pair that I liked and was within my budget.

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

My 6 yo daughter wanted to ride and needed new boots since her pair at home have been ruined. We found this store on trip advisor. They did not disappoint. Vicki welcomed us when we walked in and helped my daughter try on 2 pairs of boots and fitted her. She was so friendly. We also asked for recommendations for riding places and her associate handed us a coupon and brochure for walden's creek. If you pick up a monster coupon book, they have a coupon for a free t-shirt if you spend $50. So glad we stopped there!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We went into several boot shops looking for my 16 yr old daughters first pair of boots with no luck, we finally went into stage west and Wes came over to ask if we needed any help. He walked us thru what the difference was in the boots and he showed us the best selling female boot and I asked him the price and he said $149 i was expecting a higher price. He answered all of our questions and then had Patsy help us because she was more famaliar with the female boots. Patsy was very helpful and helped my daughter find the right size. What a great experience !!

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I will admit right off I wasn't in need of anything and didn't buy anything, but this place has awesome employees, and top notch live music (at least while I was there). They'll shape your hat, shape your boots, and outfit you in western wear fit for a movie. I loved it.

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I loved this store!! This was our favorite store! We had a great time and the staff was amazing!!! Everyone was so nice and helpful! There was so much stuff I loved! There was a pair a boots in there that I loved! Unfortunately we didn't buy anything bc prices are too high, but wish we had money becuase we would have loved to have brought home those boots!! Wish I could afford stuff like that!!! Thanks Cindy for your help!!