“Clean, family fun”

and up
The Comedy Barn in Pigeon Forge
Ranked #1 of 5 Nightlife in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: The Comedy Barn Theater, located in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee , is the award winning family comedy variety show in the Smokey Mountains. Our show features magicians, fire-eaters, jugglers, ventriloquists, clean family comedians, live country and gospel music as well as barn yard animals. The Comedy Barn in Pigeon Forge offers clean comedy for an enjoyable evening of family fun. You'll laugh until you can't laugh anymore. Winner of Funniest Show award for 10 straight years!
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Show was funny. Very family friendly. The "stars" of the show visited with the crowd, and worked the concession/souveneir stands, during intermission. We had a great time. Would see this show again on our next trip to Pigeon Forge.

1  Thank Tracy P
There are newer reviews for Comedy Barn

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We see this show every time we are in Pigeon Forge. I laugh so hard my ribs hurt!! It is very family friendly, my 4 yr. old loves it also.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I was a bit disappointed. For the price of this show, I expected so much more. The show as less than 2 hours & had a 20 minute intermission. The cast does a good job of entertaining you in the lobby and during seating. The funniest thing happened before the show when one of the guys was walking around and threw his "pet skunk" on a lady. The lady screamed and looked like she almost fell out of her chair. There were very funny parts of the show but a bird show is not my idea of comedy, I felt like that was out of place for this setting. They spent a considerable amt of time encouraging you to buy a DVD of the show, t-shirts, comedy barn toys, other attraction tickets or visit a restaurant located next door.

1  Thank blgraves
Reviewed 8 June 2014

A really good, clean show. We laughed the whole time there. The cats stole the show for my wife and daughter. That part of the show really shows how much preparation it takes to make a show like this. Hats off to those guys for sure. I liked the jack Russell. All in all, a very good show for the whole family.

1  Thank X6722AZchriss
Reviewed 8 June 2014

GREAT family fun! Took my husband out the crowd which made it even funnier. Must see for sure! Kid friendly for sure.