“Must see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

and up
The Comedy Barn in Pigeon Forge
Ranked #1 of 5 Nightlife in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: The Comedy Barn Theater, located in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee , is the award winning family comedy variety show in the Smokey Mountains. Our show features magicians, fire-eaters, jugglers, ventriloquists, clean family comedians, live country and gospel music as well as barn yard animals. The Comedy Barn in Pigeon Forge offers clean comedy for an enjoyable evening of family fun. You'll laugh until you can't laugh anymore. Winner of Funniest Show award for 10 straight years!
Fdl
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Must see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

A must see in PF. This is the highlight of going there in the entertainment area. Never had a bad joke and clean family, fun.

1 Thank M T

Cape May
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Never fails”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Lost track of how many times I have been to this show. Always leaves me laughing and with a smile on my face. They have made changes here and there and even had trained cats! Thought cats were not trainable. Great show!

3 Thank theshoreway
Statesville, N.C.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“What a hoot!!!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

My wife and I visited the Comedy Barn on 06/14/2014. This is a VERY family friendly attraction. The overall show was very good. If you like corn pone style hillbilly humor, which we do, this is a great place to visit.

They have a variety of acts that often involves audience members; which keeps it lively and interesting especially when they go on the search for a volunteer. Yep! I got picked. I had to help Farmer Clem with the Chinese Linking Rings on stage. It was a hoot! We will definitely return at some point for another good laugh. Thanks Comedy Barn!

2 Thank beachkidd
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing, funny time for everyone of all ages!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Our whole family enjoyed every minute of The show. We had kids ranging from 4-8. All acts were hilarious. We will go back!

1 Thank Agrear
Loganville, Georgia
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Loved it”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

My new bride and I went here back in 2001 after we got married for our honeymoon. It was a great show. It was kid friendly and very patriotic. We are going back to Pigeon Forge this year and I am sure we will take the kids this time.

Visited July 2013