“83 year old Mother”
Review of Comedy Barn

Comedy Barn
Ranked #1 of 6 Nightlife in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: The Comedy Barn Theater, located in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee , is the award winning family comedy variety show in the Smokey Mountains. Our show features magicians, fire-eaters, jugglers, ventriloquists, clean family comedians, live country and gospel music as well as barn yard animals. The Comedy Barn in Pigeon Forge offers clean comedy for an enjoyable evening of family fun. You'll laugh until you can't laugh anymore. Winner of Funniest Show award for 10 straight years!
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I took my 83 year old mother to see the show last week. We laughed out loud so many times. I suggest this for families looking for good clean laughs! I highly recommend seeing this show. We are sorry we couldn't be there to see the new critter show starting this week.

3  Thank Vanessa C
Write a ReviewReviews (3,461)
All reviews
in 128 reviews
"front row"
in 35 reviews

Reviewed 21 June 2014

A must see in PF. This is the highlight of going there in the entertainment area. Never had a bad joke and clean family, fun.

1  Thank M T
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Lost track of how many times I have been to this show. Always leaves me laughing and with a smile on my face. They have made changes here and there and even had trained cats! Thought cats were not trainable. Great show!

3  Thank theshoreway
Reviewed 19 June 2014

My wife and I visited the Comedy Barn on 06/14/2014. This is a VERY family friendly attraction. The overall show was very good. If you like corn pone style hillbilly humor, which we do, this is a great place to visit.

They have a variety of acts that often involves audience members; which keeps it lively and interesting especially when they go on the search for a volunteer. Yep! I got picked. I had to help Farmer Clem with the Chinese Linking Rings on stage. It was a hoot! We will definitely return at some point for another good laugh. Thanks Comedy Barn!

2  Thank beachkidd