“Great Family Fun!!!”
Review of Comedy Barn

Comedy Barn
Ranked #1 of 6 Nightlife in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: The Comedy Barn Theater, located in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee , is the award winning family comedy variety show in the Smokey Mountains. Our show features magicians, fire-eaters, jugglers, ventriloquists, clean family comedians, live country and gospel music as well as barn yard animals. The Comedy Barn in Pigeon Forge offers clean comedy for an enjoyable evening of family fun. You'll laugh until you can't laugh anymore. Winner of Funniest Show award for 10 straight years!
Roundhill,Kentucky
Reviewed 11 May 2005

WE were in Pipeon Forge, Gatlinburg area for several days and decided on trying the comedy barn. We really were not expecting it to be as Funny and entertaining as it was!!! I think we laughed through the entire show! We laughed so hard that are sides were hurting when we came out! The audience participation was the very best part. You just get the feeling that everyone there is so happy you came!!! Would definetly return the next time we are there!!!!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Vicksburg, MS
Reviewed 22 March 2005

We made reservations a few months ahead of time and were able to get front row seats and it was AWESOME! My stepchildren enjoyed all the jokes, and my two year old was able to enjoy the animals. We were able to get two photo key chains for $10, which wasn' too bad for a photo. And you can get $2 every member in your party for life when you present it. We purchased the VHS tape (DVDs not available) and I'm so glad we did. We just got home from our trip 5 days ago and I know we have watched it at least 10 times! It will definately be my first stop the next time we come into town! Love ya Bob!!

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Decatur TN
Reviewed 20 January 2005

I have attended the show over 10 times in the last year and it is always very funny,exciting,and clean wholesome good time. My 15 yr. old son loves the show he wants to go all the time. The performers are so down home friendly and they seem to put in a 110%. The show is for everyone. My family leaves with a smile on there face and a warm feeling in their heart. We recommend the show very highly. The Comedy Barn Rocks.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Oxford, MS
Reviewed 11 January 2005

We went Christmas day and had a great time. My husband and I laughed the entire time. The show was very family friendly. The performers and staff was very friendly and exciting. It was somewhat annoying that they spent so much time trying to sell stuff, but you don't have to buy anything if you don't want to. We will be going back during our next visit to Pigeon Forge.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Emmett, ID
Reviewed 13 September 2004

7 Sep 2004 We visited Pigeon Forge for the first time. We had seen the Hoedown Comedy show the night before and really enjoyed it and was looking forward to some more of the same, but was really disappointed. The talent and the comedy left a lot to be desired. Selling products took half of the show time.

9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member