“Hilarious”

and up
The Comedy Barn in Pigeon Forge
Ranked #1 of 5 Nightlife in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: The Comedy Barn Theater, located in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee , is the award winning family comedy variety show in the Smokey Mountains. Our show features magicians, fire-eaters, jugglers, ventriloquists, clean family comedians, live country and gospel music as well as barn yard animals. The Comedy Barn in Pigeon Forge offers clean comedy for an enjoyable evening of family fun. You'll laugh until you can't laugh anymore. Winner of Funniest Show award for 10 straight years!
Gainesville, GA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Hilarious”
Reviewed 23 September 2005

We took our church group, Feb 05. Everyone had a blast. Very clean comedy and oh so funny. All of the family would enjoy this show. One of our group took the stage as a volunteer. I have never laughed so hard in my life. The things they made him do had everyone in stitches!

3 Thank curly100278

Cedar Mountain, NC
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Great clean family Funny fun!!!”
Reviewed 28 August 2005

We have been to the Comedy Barn more then once. There is a lot of audience participation so no show is the same. My husband is a bah humbug when it comes to shows but he laughed so hard he cried at the Comedy Barn. It doesn't matter if you are 8 or 80 years old this is a clean comedy show. The only problems you might have are: #1- if you are one of America's most wanted, you won't want to go because they tape the show and you WILL be on it. #2- if you are highly allergic to animals you will not want to be near the front because there is a dog act. If you are eating popcorn and put it on the floor the dogs will be right there at you! We love this show and tell everyone we know that will be in that area to go see it. If you are planning on going to the 8:00 show on a weekend I do suggest reserving your tickets. Hope you enjoy the show as much as we have. mountainlaurie

7 Thank mountainlaurie
Inwood, West Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent show!”
Reviewed 24 August 2005

I went to the comedy barn theater on 8-16-05 and I loved it!!! It was so funny. Yes, they have announcements and sell stuff, but they only talk about it before the show starts and during the 20 min intermission- NOT during the show. Also, they record their shows live and you can get a copy of the show you seen (vhs/dvd) and you're in the audience!!! I saw myself several times on the one my manager bought (i work at a group home). Our guys loved it and its clean, fun comedy and fun for all ages! I highly recommend you go see this if you plan on vacationing in Pigeon Forge!! It's a BLAST!

4 Thank outkast
Ephrata, Pennsylvania
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 164 helpful votes
“A must see”
Reviewed 8 August 2005

You will laugh a lot. I saw someone else's video and knew it was a place we had to go. I was concerned that my kids would not enjoy it, but my 12 year old thought it was the funniest thing she has ever seen and she has watched the video four times and were only just there last week. The video pans the audience many times, so you will see yourself on camera. They do a very good job of getting everyone on camera. There was this hillbilly guy running around the audience before the show and during the show and he was part of the show at different points. We laughed as much at his antics as we did what was going on on stage.

5 Thank Imnotaduck
columbus oh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Great place! Even the teenagers loved it!”
Reviewed 20 July 2005

The Comedy Barn was wonderful! Great for everyone. Would definately return.

1 Thank motherteresa