“Best cupcakes ever!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cakes by Bakin' Bishop
Ranked #2 of 20 Dessert in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Best cupcakes ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Made a special effort to stop here on our last day of vacation based on all the fantastic reviews this place has gotten, and I am so glad we did. These were the BEST CUPCAKES I've ever had!! The frosting is so unique, not too sweet and absolutely delicious! My husband and I had the lemon cupcake with key lime frosting, my son had the white cupcake with strawberry frosting, and my daughter had the white cupcake with peanut butter frosting. We all thought it was a fantastic treat. I wish they had a bakery like this where we live!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Anne P

North Carolina
“Yummy Cupcakes!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

The cupcakes at this place are so yummy!! The jumbo cupcakes have the perfect balance of cake and icing. The icing is not piled high on top, which I really like. If their had to be a downside to Cakes by Bakin' Bishop, it would be that the cupcakes are on the pricy side. A dozen of the "jumbo" cupcakes is $33 I believe. Honestly though, it's worth it after you eat your first cupcake. Also, they are different from GiGi's cupcakes in that you can choose the combo of cupcake you want. At Gigi's, the cupcakes are already made, icing and all. At this place, you could make a strawberry with chocolate icing if you want. But anyway, the cupcakes are so delicious! And the staff were very friendly! I would highly recommend you get your cupcakes here!

1 Thank Julianne N
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Never Again!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Very disappointed because the cake we ordered was nothing like we got. This place is very high priced for the work you get. VERY VERY high priced for what you get.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank CAK120611
Lexington, Kentucky
“Yummy goodness in the Smokies!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Recently, on a visit to Pigeon Forge, my husband and I had the good fortune to visit Cakes by Bakin Bishop, again. The staff is just so very friendly and helpful...our every wish was their command = ] The cinnamon rolls are huge, baked fresh daily and are topped with a very generous topping of frosting. We chose the cream cheese and were cautioned that it needed to be refrigerated ASAP. So, when choosing the cream cheese frosting, keep that in mind. We also selected the wedding cake cupcakes and had them topped with the buttercream frosting, which turned out to be an awesome choice! The cake is moist and very flavorful and the frosting is fantastic! = ] We cannot recommend Bakin Bishop's too highly and will absolutely return again, when in the area.

Douglassville, Pennsylvania
“Yum!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped for some cupcakes to eat for dessert that night. Got a half dozen of mixed flavors. The favorite in the bunch were lemon with key lime cream cheese icing and wedding cake with buttercream. They cake was moist and delicious and the icing was so smooth and creamy, not sickeningly sweet either.

1 Thank Lisa B