“Fin Time Trolley was not for me.”
Review of Fun Time Trolley

Fun Time Trolley
Reviewed 24 June 2014

If you just want to take in Pigeon Forge and have time to kill then you may enjoy the trolley. I didn't enjoy it at all. It took forever to get where we wanted to go, the air war broken in the trolley so it was hot and stuffy and we made the mistake of not crossing the parkway to get on the trolley on the side our stop was on so we ended up having to ride the trolley all the way down to Old Mill Square (from in front of Shular Inn), before slowly making our way to Tanger Outlet. I am all for public transportation as it helps the environment but I doubt I will use it again in Pigeon Forge. Actually, I might at Christmas time so I can enjoy the lights, I will however make sure I have plenty of time to spare.

All reviews
in 109 reviews
"route"
in 69 reviews

Reviewed 13 June 2014

We rode the trolley around town instead of fighting traffic, for the most part it was good, one driver had both my sister and myself car sick by the end of the ride. But overall a good experience and 50 cents a ride is better than fighting traffic.

1  Thank Loretta R
Reviewed 9 June 2014

For a very small fee you can get an all day pass to get around town! The Trolley stops all over town for shopping, eating, or just sightseeing! We like to just take it for a tour of all the new venues in the area every time we visit! The Trolleys are climate controlled for comfort and handicapped accessible! Don't miss out on a great deal that adds a little fun to your trip to the Smokies!

1  Thank KimFfromKY
Reviewed 5 June 2014

What a great way to get around the area. $2.50 for an all day pass to go anywhere the trolley goes. I took it to Dollywood, which was only $.50 each way and you get dropped off at the entrance. It was great not having to pay for parking and then riding a tram to the entrance. The trolley goes all over the area. Pick up a map and just enjoy the ride.

3  Thank eaj68
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Thanks for local Trolly/bus were able to go places without having to get in the car and drive and find a parking spot dolly wood for example was$10 to park $.50 a ride or 2.50 all day anywhere the trolley goes very satisfied for the three days that we were in the area. Averaged 10 minutes for each one of the trolleys/buses for pick up time. The office staff at patriot Park for the trolley service was exceptionally pleasant and nice to work with. Had no issues from any of the drivers all were very willing to help make your ride enjoyable and make suggestions. They must have a lot of local company support to be able to provide the number of trolley/buses that they provide keep up the good work when we return will definitely use them again.

1  Thank Julian P