“The trolley connects to Gatlinburg”
Review of Fun Time Trolley

Fun Time Trolley
Reviewed 27 June 2014

The two trolleys can get you from the entrance to the Smokies to the north end of Pigeon Forge. The transfer spot is half-way up the mountain road. Takes a little while but if your car is in the shop (as ours was) this keeps your vacation from being ruined. Drivers are safe and stops are well marked.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

If you just want to take in Pigeon Forge and have time to kill then you may enjoy the trolley. I didn't enjoy it at all. It took forever to get where we wanted to go, the air war broken in the trolley so it was hot and stuffy and we made the mistake of not crossing the parkway to get on the trolley on the side our stop was on so we ended up having to ride the trolley all the way down to Old Mill Square (from in front of Shular Inn), before slowly making our way to Tanger Outlet. I am all for public transportation as it helps the environment but I doubt I will use it again in Pigeon Forge. Actually, I might at Christmas time so I can enjoy the lights, I will however make sure I have plenty of time to spare.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

We rode the trolley around town instead of fighting traffic, for the most part it was good, one driver had both my sister and myself car sick by the end of the ride. But overall a good experience and 50 cents a ride is better than fighting traffic.

1  Thank Loretta R
Reviewed 9 June 2014

For a very small fee you can get an all day pass to get around town! The Trolley stops all over town for shopping, eating, or just sightseeing! We like to just take it for a tour of all the new venues in the area every time we visit! The Trolleys are climate controlled for comfort and handicapped accessible! Don't miss out on a great deal that adds a little fun to your trip to the Smokies!

1  Thank KimFfromKY
Reviewed 5 June 2014

What a great way to get around the area. $2.50 for an all day pass to go anywhere the trolley goes. I took it to Dollywood, which was only $.50 each way and you get dropped off at the entrance. It was great not having to pay for parking and then riding a tram to the entrance. The trolley goes all over the area. Pick up a map and just enjoy the ride.

3  Thank eaj68